Need To Get A Sign Printed In Big Letters... (1 Viewer)

M

Madwife

Deleted User
Too late - I have packed my little printer up and its back in the car (and I am not going out in the cold again!)

Sorry JJ, will print it out in a few weeks time and have Frankie's French version too!

Kath

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
I think the information about my disagreeable nature has spread like wildfire amongst the southern Portugal off-site motorhoming community...

I arrived in Silves at 5 pm yesterday and it was packed. I squeezed myself into a space on the roadside rather than a marked carpark space (so as not to annoy anyone).

This morning there plenty of spaces all over the place including one of my favourite ones. People have upped and left.

The sun is beating down and the wind has died down too.

I love motorhome living. (y)

JJ :cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dr Wolfenstein

Free Member
Mar 30, 2014
Somerset
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
we are newbies
In the expensive world of camp sites you seem to be allocated your own "space" in the form of your pitch.

In the rufty tufty world of the offsite motorhomer, people are free to choose where they park up.

As some favourite places seem to be getting busier and as some motorhomers seem to like to park only a few feet from you despite there being plenty of space, I am thinking of having the following sign printed in large type face in French as well as English.

PLEASE NOTE.

I PLAY LOUD HEAVY METAL MUSIC OVER MY POWERFUL SOUND SYSTEM.

I RUN MY GENERATOR EVERYTIME I NEED MY OVEN OR TOASTER.

I SCREAM AND SHOUT AT FOOTBALL COMMENTATORS.

I SNORE BADLY AND BREAK WIND OFTEN.

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WHEN PARKING TOO CLOSE TO ME.

Hi Double J, is it alright if we park next to you and put our Chelsea flag out ?? X

JJ :cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back