Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
A friend of mine runs a Motorhome forum in Sweden, and he's just sent me a map that he says might come in handy for any Funsters visiting Scandinavia.

Don't worry too much about the language. A Green icon: A place where you can "drive over" and empty grey . Orange: Empty your cassette
Both colours: have a guess. I'm told the Scandinavia points are pretty much all there and they have only just started adding the others in the rest of Europe

Looks pretty good and well worth bookmarking. (y)

Last edited:
Jul 9, 2017
Aberdeenshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I'm a newbie
Thanks Jim that will come in useful

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
Thanks Jim

As and when I get in that direction it will be most useful.

We had an app when we were in NZ that proved to be brilliant.

You would never have found some of the dump stations/water filling without it.

OldAgeTravellers

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 6, 2014
Telford, UK
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1970
A friend of mine runs a Motorhome forum in Sweden, and he's just sent me a map that he says might come in handy for any Funsters visiting Scandinavia.

Don't worry too much about the language. A Green icon: A place where you can "drive over" and empty grey . Orange: Empty your cassette
Both colours: have a guess. I'm told the Scandinavia points are pretty much all there and they have only just started adding the others in the rest of Europe

Looks pretty good and well worth bookmarking. (y)

Looks like a fantastic resource thanks Jim. We use Autoroute extensively, does anybody know whether it is possible to extract all the marked coordinates from a google map like this, other than going to each one separately?
Or perhaps Jim your friend might allow you to carry the CSV files in the Fun resources area. ;)

There is also a € symbol I presume that is if it requires payment for use like the Flot-Bleu which charges for water but not dumping. I tried running the Swedish words through Google Translate and it struggles with some of them.
Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back