Need some winter heat? (1 Viewer)

T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
Here's one way to heat your motorhome when the temperature gets too low. Be sure to have a fire engine on standby.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU478UvcF6I[/ame]

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Only in America!

What a pathetic show of bravado. Great example of self-indulgent pollution and wasted natural resources.
:Mad:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

TJ-RV

Deleted User
I can only guess why they'd do that, but some possibilities might be:

- Demo their "fire truck" capability.

- Get rid of that very old Winnebago.

Glad I wasn't downwind of it.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I can only guess why they'd do that, but some possibilities might be:
- Demo their "fire truck" capability.
- Get rid of that very old Winnebago.
Glad I wasn't downwind of it.

Or they are Top Gear fans and think anything that gets TV time is good no matter how brain dead it is.

But please don't be offended, this is no criticism of you for posting it, it deserves it on the basis "you'll never believe this". :)

It's on a par with TG's building of a space shuttle using a reliant robin using our money. I really do hate to think how much that cost the Beeb.

I really appreciate Fifth Gear now, they actually do dumbed down tests and Tiff + Jason are a great pair for showing skilled fun in cars.

wasp

Free Member
Dec 21, 2008
Warsop
Funster No
MH
None gone caravannin
Exp
Only in America ,everything to excess ,all he wanted was two slices of toast:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Hey.............chill out.:Angry:

i also enjoyed the topgear team dragging a variety of old cars across the jetwash of a 747 on full thrust and that used a lot more of 'the worlds resources' than these guys ever would.

how many time has your local radar station been 'attacked' by military jets to see if the system still works....they know the system works so why 'waste' so much of 'the worlds resources' doing it again and again.:Angry:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Hey.............chill out.:Angry:
i also enjoyed the topgear team

No way, I am Grumpy Old Man. I have my reputation to consider.

I am sick Grumpy Old Man because I keep watching TG despite their juvenile excesses. I'm not sure how much that is a comment on me or the captivating TV programs we get now.

But how many times can we watch serious quality cars being abused on an airfield. How many more stale jokes about James' sexuality. How many scenes of little Hammond yapping round his master's ankles. I do like The Star, that's 5 minutes of really good entertainment.

I enjoyed Hammond's Airbus program even though it was a good half hour program stretched to a full hour. One hell of a piece of engineering. Though the point about them fitting winglets as The Big Thing then showing a Boeing that had them 15 years ago was a bit pointless. And the long drawn out demo of a shock absorber was equally pointless because Henry Ford knew about these 100 years ago. OK, so it was mostly crap, but not the view inside an unfinished one. I hope they sell one.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back