need MH breakdown insurance (1 Viewer)

fabweb

Free Member
May 18, 2008
Funster No
as i have recently found out normal breakdown insurance is no good for my 4 ton Hymer 694 MH 1993

can any of you kind fellows advise me on the best place for

MH breakdown in UK and
best MH breakdown for trips to europe

intend to go off in oct for 3 months or more to Southern Europe

just spoke to carvan club europe insurance and they started go on about full service history -back to 1993 ???

thanks

dazzer

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
In my house
Funster No
MH
Virtual RV!!
Exp
10 Years
We joined the Camping & Caravan Club and joined their scheme with the RAC, no limit on length, width or most importantly weight and they do European cover as well for a bit extra.:thumb:

Quick edit!!!!

The no weight limit is only available through the C&CC if you ring the RAC and ask for it they will tell you the weight limit is 3.5 tonnes max.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Upvote 0
H

hannah29

Deleted User
we have rac cover because of our cars and they have come out to the van on occasions for a flat battery, otherwise we have safeguard full european cover in with our insurance. we have had them out twice so far, once for locking our keys in the van :RollEyes: and only a few days back for full vehicle recovery off the motorway. they were good. the thing that i found strange is that safeguard sent the aa man to recover us but rac said they hadn't a large enough vehicle to do that
hannah

Upvote 0

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.