Free Member
Oct 14, 2012
Essex
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Exp
1 year
I read all the answers to this one and thought, this all seems like lightweight kit for the (Arctic), I was thinking super grade sleeping bag, snow chains, etc. I must pay more attention when reading!.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Don't forget a bag of sucking sweets, head mounted torch, good penknife, small first aid kit or plasters, Biro, some sort of small computer and dongle to keep in touch. phone charger and any connectors\adapters. a separate list of contact numbers.::bigsmile:
Sounds like your getting ready for a Engish summer.

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
dont they put the latches on and check it?? wasnt saying they would lift the container on or off

I didnt say they should lift it on or off but it has to be emptied or loaded . BUSBY:Smile:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
I read it twice and thought OMG he is going to be cold better take some good thermals, then realised you were off in a artic vehicle and not actually going to the arctic. :Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
duane0001

duane0001

Free Member
Jan 18, 2013
East Coast, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
Expedition 67 soon!
Exp
2021 This time
I read it twice and thought OMG he is going to be cold better take some good thermals, then realised you were off in a artic vehicle and not actually going to the arctic. :Eeek:

I wished it was the arctic, I much prefer minus temps :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back