Aug 31, 2015
cardiff
Funster No
MH
Lunar Champ A601
Exp
Since 2012
Hello All

I'm new here and after some help. After a recent excursion to France I twanged wing mirrors with an oncoming French council van (at least I think thats what it was, it didn't hang around!).

As such I have a busted wing mirror and a broken fridge flue thingy bit (its just the plastic cap bit that goes on the end and screws on outside). I can't seem to source either of these parts anywhere, so was hoping one of you kind folk on here might be able to help me out.

I've included pictures (hopefully) of both bits, as I'm sure a picture says a thousand words.

Also, does anyone know if I could put more up to date wing mirrors on my Ducato based Champ? as you can see from the pic, the ones I have are solid long reach arms. The more recent ones tend to have two bars with a gap in the middle.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Steve

Attachments

• flue.jpg
    flue.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 90
  • fiat_ducato_15_mwb_jtd_wing_mirror_-_electric_(driver_side)_8437394.jpeg
    fiat_ducato_15_mwb_jtd_wing_mirror_-_electric_(driver_side)_8437394.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 89

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Do a search on here, there#s always an ebay mirror place being mentioned.

The Truma flue should be easy, they are near Derby.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
The 'fridge flue thingy' is not for the fridge, it is a balanced flue outlet/air intake for a Truma heater (probably a C series). I have searched several spares suppliers' websites for the complete unit without success (it's an old design I think) but if it is just the outer part that is broken, Brownhills have a couple on their Ebay shop site. You will need to know which part number to get.
Broken Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back