NEC Show (1 Viewer)

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Do any members know how much a 1 day ticket is for The Motorhome Show at the NEC in October ...and what dates it is actually on..and where I can get tickets from..we are back in the UK for most of October so I fancy a jolly down there for a day out just for a good look round...

Your help is appreciated cheers:thumb:

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
The show is on from Tuesday 16 - Sunday 21 October.

The price is £7.25p (£6.25 if over 60) unless you belong to either the CC or C & CC when the tickets are £6.25p

You can call 0844 338 7799 or go online at www.motorhomeandcaravanshow.co.uk

You could of course just turn up and buy tickets on the day but they cost £10 (£9 if over 60)

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
We had a leaflet/brochure in this month's CC magazine advertising it and we thought it looked good. We would like to try to get along to it and have a good look around, but not sure if we can time it right on our way back up to Scotland. We're hoping to spend September in Brittany, but visit friends in Lincolnshire before we come back north.
Will see how things go:Smile:
Bill & Margaret

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
We'd like to go this year (I mean I do, haven't told Pete he wants to go, yet!)

stevensson10

Banned
Jul 9, 2012
normanton
Funster No
MH
fiat ducatti auto rller 5
Exp
im a newbie
could anybody tell me how i can obtain stickers and badges for mhf as we are going to wrcester show but unfortunately we was too late to book with mhf so booked in general we can of course come over to your site as been suggested but we would like some form of identification so as youll know who we are we are members and subscribers thanks sue n steve:Smile:

MikeD

Free Member
Dec 21, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
IH PVC
Exp
Since 2012
Windscreen Stickers

could anybody tell me how i can obtain stickers and badges for mhf as we are going to wrcester show but unfortunately we was too late to book with mhf so booked in general we can of course come over to your site as been suggested but we would like some form of identification so as youll know who we are we are members and subscribers thanks sue n steve:Smile:

Broken Link Removed

Jim has them:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back