Free Member
Jul 21, 2011
Lancs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
We drove to and from the NEC roday rather than stay on the CC site (lazy us):yawn::yawn:
I reckon that is the best laid out show I have been to, stalls mixed in with the caravans and motor homes.
Peter, the Pilote display was busy, hope it goes well for you.

Philk

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Yes well pleased with Pilote, the other Pilote dealers are all sensible and honourable people and theres no back stabbing unlike other franchises !

The Fiamma stand was busy as well which was good.

Peter

OP
OP
philk

philk

Free Member
Jul 21, 2011
Lancs
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since 2000
Nec

Agree Peter, was talking to Alstair today, our supplying dealer. I think that you guys have two of the best franchises, Pilote and Hobby.

I have done shows and know they are expensive to do, hard work,unglamorous and sometimes thankless. Hopecit continues as it started Peter.
Cheers

Philk

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Went there today and thought it was probably the biggest yet, I only managed to skim over it all. I was impressed with the attention of some of the salespeople on some of the stands that you looked at with a whistful look in you eye, they knew there was no chance of you buying one of their beauties, but still went to great pains to describe the attributes of their products, well done to them!! :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back