Aug 22, 2012
Wilds of Ceredigion.
Funster No
MH
AT 634 Apache.
Exp
Since 2011.
Hi All,
can't find it anywhere but we are thinking of going to the NEC show this Friday - however don't really want to do battle with the rush hour M42 nonsense.
Anyone know if it's possible to go there Thursday evening - go to the show Friday, then Foxtrot Oscar later on Friday evening.
::bigsmile:
Anyone?

Regards,

Trikeman. :winky:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
For the on site camp you can arrive any time after 11:00 but you have to be off site by 10:00 the next morning.

You could therefor have a pitch overnight Thursday and move into the free car park first thing on Friday before the show opens at 10:00.

They have a shortage of pitches this year due to recent weather conditions so it would be wise to call to book in advance.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
If, as I suspect, you are wanting to stay on the car park for 'free' then that is a NO-NO! You can only stay if you pay for the extortionate 'temporary campsite' that is being set-up for the show on one of their car parks, not sure what the cost is this year, but I believe it was £30 a night last year ... for a CAR PARK!!! :Eeek:

There's a CL at Meriden which we've used a few times, other option would be to stay somewhere on the way there, if you can find a suitable wildcamping spot, and then travel to the show in the morning.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

rolandrat

Free Member
Jan 5, 2013
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hi Top
Exp
Stop at Lincoln Farm truckstop then drive in the following morning, it's just 5 minutes down the road.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back