LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi all..
just returned from nec today, but instead of ordering the lunar 786 which was was i went intending to buy, i purchased the swift kontiki 669 from marquis, delivery april 08.. HAPPY DAYS !!!!!:thumb:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
What made you change your mind and go for the Swift?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
DMS

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
jim
you know ive always been stuck to lunar but to be fair there aftersales is not that good and after all swift are at least doing something now. and after much thought and a cracking deal that brownhills couldn't touch, infact 8k off it, i went for the swift, i just hope i dont live to regret it..:Doh:
alan

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
jim
you know ive always been stuck to lunar but to be fair there aftersales is not that good and after all swift are at least doing something now. and after much thought and a cracking deal that brownhills couldn't touch, infact 8k off it, i went for the swift, i just hope i dont live to regret it..:Doh:
alan

I have owned two Swift motorhomes over the years and to be honest they never put a foot wrong so I never had to use the aftersales service. However there were plenty of aftersales horror stories doing the rounds on the web from those unluckier than me.

IMO all Swift owners owe a debt of gratitude to Rapide 561 (Russell) who as far as I can ascertain was the watershed in a fight for good service. Swift seems to have listened to their customers and are now pro-active in customer care. If I was buying a European today I would seriously consider Swift. The new Swift and the Bessacarr models are looking great. Now if only they made a nice A class with a slideout:Smile:

Best of luck with your new Motorhome:thumb:

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
any one got a lunar ..ifso what do you think we have just orded one

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.