Nearly there !!! (1 Viewer)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Yes i looked at the hymer above as well,,it looks and sounds ideal,,but it is with the agent motorhome depot,,and i was reading on here last week that they were in administration and it just worries me a bit ! I wish the owners would put it on themselves,,they would get more from me and i wouldnt have to pay agents commission ! lolol
Must've missed this.....where have you got that info from please? They originated near us, based in Kirkby/Sutton in Ashfield but I understood all the other bases are under franchise.....

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Ian where in Norfolk are you ? I am currently in Australia but will be back next week if you want any help looking over any vans I would be happy to assist.We
live just north of Norwich.Pm me I will be on the internet occasionally over next couple of days, then travelling back....-Martin
cheers martin,i will pm you next week,when i have worked out how !! thankyou....

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
ok,,this is how it works,,i looked at motorhome depot online and they give you a list of agents,,each having their own stock. I contacted the agent directly of the mh i am interested in,....very helpful and has worked for the company as an agent for a good few years,,sells 7 or 8 a month apparently,,anyway the way he does business is if i see a mh i would like i make an appt,he arranges for the vehicle to be wherever,if i like it and make an offer he does the deal with the owner,,and then the money part,,he says i pay a deposit to him which is the equivalent of his commission and then pay the balance to the owner,,,so now im a bit more relaxed about them,,he seems genuine ! I mentioned the administration thing that i heard about and it seems that they switched names from another company or something,but i do believe all good ! and the hymer in the picture above was bought yesterday !! lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Must've missed this.....where have you got that info from please? They originated near us, based in Kirkby/Sutton in Ashfield but I understood all the other bases are under franchise.....
hi debs,,it was in a post last week sometime on here somewhere,,but i have been told its not really applicable,,,,,

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
ok,,this is how it works,,i looked at motorhome depot online and they give you a list of agents,,each having their own stock. I contacted the agent directly of the mh i am interested in,....very helpful and has worked for the company as an agent for a good few years,,sells 7 or 8 a month apparently,,anyway the way he does business is if i see a mh i would like i make an appt,he arranges for the vehicle to be wherever,if i like it and make an offer he does the deal with the owner,,and then the money part,,he says i pay a deposit to him which is the equivalent of his commission and then pay the balance to the owner,,,so now im a bit more relaxed about them,,he seems genuine ! I mentioned the administration thing that i heard about and it seems that they switched names from another company or something,but i do believe all good ! and the hymer in the picture above was bought yesterday !! lol

Ask yourself if vans so good why do sellers need to go through agent. As for believing anything they say......Please be more circumspect

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
i will judge,,thats the nagging doubt !!
Have you done a search on here as well because I know that they've been mentioned a few times in the past, both by buyers & I'm sure at least one who used them to sell.

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
yes deb,,i think there ok,the guy i spoke to seemed genuine,,as with buying from anyone i will be carefull anyway! I do tend to go a lot on feelings about people when i meet them,im a pretty good judge of someone till it comes to women ! then it all goes to s...t !!! lolol

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
Ask yourself if vans so good why do sellers need to go through agent. As for believing anything they say......Please be more circumspect
your right of course judge but i do think in some cases people just cant be bothered to go thru the ad thing themselves,,what with all the tyre kickers and timewasters about,,,,its prob a lot less hassle for them..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
your right of course judge but i do think in some cases people just cant be bothered to go thru the ad thing themselves,,what with all the tyre kickers and timewasters about,,,,its prob a lot less hassle for them..

So is this for full time living or are you buying another property..I posted the Euramobil as thought it ideal for fulltiming. From reputable Euramobil dealer with 12 month warranty. Inside looks great....

OP
OP
ianthebuilder
Oct 24, 2015
Helgas house
Funster No
MH
hymer e650 battered!!
Exp
None
yes your right j,but at this stage i think £20,000 would be at the very top of the budget and i will look at that end when and if i cant find anything for a bit less,,,i must admit im leaning towards the hymers at the moment and there are a good few about in uk.....

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back