Dec 28, 2011
Stokesley, North Yorks
Funster No
MH
JoaCamp75Q by Pilote
Exp
Still learning since 2010
Hi All

I,m not quite new to motorhome life as my wife and I have had caravans and VW campers in the past. We have been without for a while but got the urge again as we enjoyed ourselves when the kids were young. They don't want to holiday with us now, thank goodness, so we can do our own thing for the first time in years.

We were going to buy second hand but we kept finding fault with every one that we looked at. Eventually a smart salesman spotted our hesitation and pointed us at a brand new Elddis Classique 155 that was a cancelled order. It was too good a deal to turn down as it was only a couple of grand more than we were looking to pay second hand. Although we are officially the 2nd owners it had never left the forecourt, and even though it didn't have all the bells and whistles that we were looking for, we couldn't resist.

Over time we will fill it with all of the comforts that we want. We won't be in a rush to sell it, even though it is not at the luxury end of the market. We are happy, and that counts for everthing.

You will all get sick of me asking loads of questions so I'm sure we will soon get to know each other.

Happy New Year to you all

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to FUN

no question is a silly question, and we all have had questions to ask that we might of thought silly or trivial but there is always someone that can answer, infact the only silly question is the one you should of asked but didnt.

Enjoy your travels in your new home on wheels

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back