• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Nearly New Atera 022684 Bicycle Tow Bar Rack Strada Sport M 2 (Supports Electric Bikes as well) (1 Viewer)

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Brought this but never got round to using it, i put it on the towbar to test it but never actually used it. The bikes are now sold so this needs to go. Here is a link of the exact rack HERE

It actually also supports electric bikes as well as normal bikes. This one is the 2 bike version

I did put this up for sale a little while ago but cant find the thread now so i must of deleted it but here it is again as i need the space now ready for new trailer that will be arriving in a couple of weeks.
£160 which is half price so i think fair.

Can take to the retro festival if interested or pickup from Basingstoke, no couriers unless you want to arrange it.

Product Description
Atera 022 684 Bicycle rear carrier Strada Sport M 2 for Towbar (stainless steel). You’ll find Atera perfection in each Strada. The benchmark for professional bicycle transport: complete preassembled, tilting / roll bearing mechanism with safety interlock, self adjusting quick coupling, incorrect mounting impossible, Wheel Protection wheel holders, padded distance holders, quick release ratchet tensioners, easy tyre positioning, extension kits, fits into the boot, matt anodized aluminium, theft protection for carrier, theft protection for bikes. The Atera Strada DL has got the “Euro Type Approval”. Loaded with 2 bicycles the tow bar load must be at least 50 kg, loaded with 3 bicycles at least 60 kg

Technical Details
Brand ATERA
Model 022 684
Item Weight 13 Kg
Product Dimensions 100 x 20 x 59 cm
Item model number 022684
Manufacturer Part Number 022684
Item Weight 13.5 Kilograms

Sep 2, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2011
Hi, interested, just logistics at moment working in North Devon. Will get back to you. Didn't expect such a quick response.Cheers.

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Hi, interested, just logistics at moment working in North Devon. Will get back to you. Didn't expect such a quick response.Cheers.
No rush, I have never used it but keep forgetting to put it in fleabay. We might be down totnes way at the end of this month but can't confirm that at the moment.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
That's a great price for someone. I have one and think it's great.

Sep 2, 2012
Somerset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 2011
Hi,looks like I can maybe collect Weds a.m. if convenient.
What's the best and safest way for contact details, I'm new to this. Cheers

OP
OP
Z

zac

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 19, 2013
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
Rapido A CLass 10000
Exp
since 2013
Hi,looks like I can maybe collect Weds a.m. if convenient.
What's the best and safest way for contact details, I'm new to this. Cheers
I will pm you.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back