Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Sorry if this is repeated but think the gremlins ate my post :ROFLMAO:

We left Marjal thursday morning and made our way to Lecuate Plage with it being wet and windy but with lovely rainbows awoke to a lovely view of the sea but lots of puddles about then made our way to Bourges aire which is larger that the aires book let on, then made our way to Calais via Paris whew lucky we had a easy time going around arrived at Calais around 4.30 now sat at M/d wifi and will get a morning train home to lovely wet Wales :RollEyes:

Roll on Chester :thumb:

John n Kath

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Glad your nearly home guys, have a safe journey to West Wales, See you at Chester:thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
have a safe trip home you two:thumb:
we is already home,repair job on hire car passed inspection,no further cost charged:thumb::winky::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
we is already home,repair job on hire car passed inspection,no further cost charged:thumb::winky::ROFLMAO:

That is great news Chris , we are now waiting at the terminal for our train :thumb:

CarolynandMike

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Liberty
Exp
since 2009
Sorry if this is repeated but think the gremlins ate my post :ROFLMAO:

We left Marjal thursday morning and made our way to Lecuate Plage with it being wet and windy but with lovely rainbows awoke to a lovely view of the sea but lots of puddles about then made our way to Bourges aire which is larger that the aires book let on, then made our way to Calais via Paris whew lucky we had a easy time going around arrived at Calais around 4.30 now sat at M/d wifi and will get a morning train home to lovely wet Wales :RollEyes:

Roll on Chester :thumb:

John n Kath

Look forward to meeting up with you again in June.

::bigsmile:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006

Well done Chriss, we did wonder how you got on with the car. Thanks again for taking us out in the car, I really had a great time spending on presents . Kate x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
champers

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Hi Frankie, we forgot to get your address before you left, and was limited for the old internet but we will be back and if the offer still stands would love to visit you in the future!

We did cross the Millau admitted by accident lol, what a amazing Bridge , it only cost 10Euros 10cents , hope to revisit again soon spending more time there

Home safely now, John has gone to collect our Janos from the kennels now and back to work tomorrow :cry::cry::cry:

Just looking forward to August when hopefully all going to plan John can retire :thumb::thumb:

Just want to add that we preferred the coastal route back , the scenery was to die for , and the roads were much better than outwards via Bordeaux

Until Chester xx

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back