LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
National Westminster have a major problem on authorisation of cards and transactions at the moment - Yesterday was HSBC today it is NATWEST

So if you are trying to top up with fuel - top up the phone - use a Cash Machine - do the weeks shop etc be aware you may have your transaction declined - it is not a problem with you or your card it is the banking system

Got to ask if there is some Hackers out there creating chaos ??

They say they are trying to sort it but have no idea on time scale.

Just shows how reliant we all are on the Web if someone pulled the plug for 24 hours the world would come to an end Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Be peacefull thoughLink Removed

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
I suspect not, could be a new version of either VISA or Mastercard being deployed, comms links...Anti Fraud software kicking in..

Who knows....

Aug 18, 2008
Gloucestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
since Jan 2008
Nat West

Hi
Used my card at rbs cashpoint today and it said yeh you can have money:thumb: - so ok here :thumb:- dont you just love cyber space - not:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: - does my head in when I am denied/have probs/ etc etc with my money :Doh::Doh:
cheers xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
The guy from money box was on TV this morning, evidently there was a glitch in their housekeeping process. There must have been a few people cursing them this morning especially if they were stuck at the petrol pump, or at Tesco's checkout with only the one credit card:Eeek:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Just maybe they gave all the money to themselves in bonuses and didn't leave any for the likes of you and I.:Doh:

Only a slight cash-flow problem till someone pays something in.:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back