LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Why is it, that the people who want to walk about naked, are the very people, that should, for the sake of all others, keep their clothes on?
And the people, who would look good naked, want to keep their clothes on! :cooler:
..... because being closer to a natural way of being, has little to do with 'keeping up appearances'? :whistle:

Abacist

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 15, 2013
Devon
Funster No
MH
N & B Tag Axle
Exp
since 2013
I suspect that there may be a few Groupies attracted to the Naturist Group!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Why is it, that the people who want to walk about naked, are the very people, that should, for the sake of all others, keep their clothes on?

And the people, who would look good naked, want to keep their clothes on!

:cooler:

I'm not quite sure of the motivation but I am sure it is NOT to admire the others Body, and @Daveo2006 are you looking for somewhere to keep your wallet?

..............................................Broken Link Removed

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.

And the people, who would look good naked, want to keep their clothes on!

:cooler:
Ah, the body beautiful. Naturism isn't about how people look, it's about enjoying the sun on your body and the freedom.

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
It would be refreshing, I'm sure, to all of us - to hear an ORIGINAL 'naturist' joke.

If anyone ever finds one, I'm all ears .......

1 When me and my naturist wife get kinky,we slowly put some clothes on

2 A German naturist is turning a conventional hotel into one where clothes are forbidden. He's going to have a grand opening.

Every time he drops his room keys.

Seriously I aint walking round in the knacker for anyone................

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I thought I was brave wearing budgie smugglers to show off my six-pack.

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
One of my appointments on Monday is at the Tea Pot Cafe, Naturist Foundation, Sheepcoat lane, Orpington, Kent BR5 4ET
I will be surveying the internal condition of their ductwork:LOL: where will i keep my torch:eek:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I suspect that there may be a few Groupies attracted to the Naturist Group!
Yes it a big problem in the naturist movement, many single men join BN and other organisations to perve at young girls and boys and some pedo's have been outed.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Great to hear about this new group for funsters!

Will be happy to contribute to it.

No proper computer with me at the mo - currently enjoying some au natural sunshine on La Gomera, in the Canaries. Sans van, unfortunately.

Mike

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
ballocks the only stripping I like is wallpaper stripping , but I'm a plumber and I would show you my ballcock if you ask me for a price lol still lol happy as a jack in the box ray

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Yes it a big problem in the naturist movement, many single men join BN and other organisations to perve at young girls and boys and some pedo's have been outed.

We haven't found it a problem at all - after all - any inappropriate behaviour is immediately met with disapproval in properly run establishments whether it's a single or part of a couple that's doing it! The Meerkats can be a problem on beaches - but we simply avoid that beach if it gets to the extent that we aren't comfortable.

Whilst secretary of a certain local naturist club, I got very upset once when receiving a membership application from a local gentleman - he and his late wife had been members of another club for 20 years - and when she died - you know, at the moment when you really need your friends? - they slung him out cos he was now single!

We have met quite a number of singles - bachelors, spinsters, widows and widowers, gay couples of both sexes, and heterosexual guys gals and couples, both in the naturist movement and otherwise.

I love it amongst other things because it's a social leveller - who am I having this conversation with? - a Duke or Duchess, a binman, a waitress, a schoolteacher, a doctor - what does it matter?

Everybody is REALLY equal in their skin!

jollyrodger

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 1, 2012
Devon/Cornwall
Funster No
MH
'Obby
Exp
Since 1968'ish
It would be refreshing, I'm sure, to all of us - to hear an ORIGINAL 'naturist' joke.

If anyone ever finds one, I'm all ears .......

ATT00142-1.jpg

:D

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We haven't found it a problem at all - after all - any inappropriate behaviour is immediately met with disapproval in properly run establishments whether it's a single or part of a couple that's doing it! The Meerkats can be a problem on beaches - but we simply avoid that beach if it gets to the extent that we aren't comfortable.

Whilst secretary of a certain local naturist club, I got very upset once when receiving a membership application from a local gentleman - he and his late wife had been members of another club for 20 years - and when she died - you know, at the moment when you really need your friends? - they slung him out cos he was now single!

We have met quite a number of singles - bachelors, spinsters, widows and widowers, gay couples of both sexes, and heterosexual guys gals and couples, both in the naturist movement and otherwise.

I love it amongst other things because it's a social leveller - who am I having this conversation with? - a Duke or Duchess, a binman, a waitress, a schoolteacher, a doctor - what does it matter?

Everybody is REALLY equal in their skin!
We have quite a few singles at our club but all are singles from a family group or fully vetted before they are allowed to join. We find swims are difficult to police as anyone with a BN card can go. Meerkats, love that description, very apt (y)
A social leveller is exactly what it is, that's why Freemasons wear gloves so,you can't tell manual workers from none manual workers therefore you can't tell from what profession they come from.:)

Sep 7, 2010
cardiff
Funster No
MH
Frankia 7900 Platin plus
Exp
since 2010
Two anecdotes from a few years back:

In Corfu we found abut the only decent beach - which was naturist.
Around the cove came two boats of gobsh*tes wearing the usual puerile T shirts - "I'm hung like a donkey", "Makin' Bacon" etc.

The naked brits turned over and kept on reading their books
The swedes stood proudly up, "yes we are naked".

Needless to say, when faced with reality, the boats soon turned around.

In the middle of the beach in Budliegh Salterton (sub-ed pl chk spl)

Those of you who know it know it is shingle and very steep, and has a naturist spot in the middle (mainly WI and retired majors)

A family walking back to the campsite 2 miles away suddenly stop in horror and discuss what they could possibly do.
Now the path back and along the cliff would be a 5 mile detour.
So their solution? They blindfolded the two kids (girl around 9, boy around 7 years) and led them (with some difficulty) through the bemused sun bathers. GOK what that did to the kids psyche.

I'm a surgeon, it's all anatomy to me

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
So their solution? They blindfolded the two kids (girl around 9, boy around 7 years) and led them (with some difficulty) through the bemused sun bathers. GOK what that did to the kids psyche.

I'm a surgeon, it's all anatomy to me

It does make me wonder what their home life must be like, locks on the bathroom door so no peeking while mum/dad in the shower etc?
Shame really they will grow up with unnecessary phobias and hang ups.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
The worst ones in our family are the older children - 18 and 16 - of our youngest daughter.

When daughters were growing up at home, they never had more than one loo in the house, in the bathroom, so would both happily come in to use it when Dad was in the bath.

So - daughter is a single parent of 4 girls. The eldest had bought a playsuit a few months ago, which I really liked and said Oooh - that's nice - I'll try that on! so whipped off my outer garments there and then in their living room (at the back of the house, not overlooked), to don the suit. The two girls were REALLY embarrassed and I hadn't shown ANYTHING - I can assure you I was wearing a decent bra and ditto knickers.

Their mum and their granddad both told them not to be so stupid.

But - WHY?

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I don't understand it really unless it's peer pressure, our youngest started to wear shorts and T shirt at our club when asked why it was because he was the only kid in the changing rooms at school with a brown bum. :moon2::rofl::rofl:

John & Joan

Free Member
Mar 30, 2010
Darlington
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
10 years this time
I have been associated with various naturist clubs mostly in the North East and Scotland and the national and regional organisation for 50 years. I noticed there was a gap between early teens and middle age in most clubs. In the latter years this was becoming more prominent with parents being completely missing and it was grandparents bringing grandchildren along. I ran local naturist swims and never had a problem with singles.

John

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
I think as the kids grow up they are very, very lucky to find partners that are of the naturist persuasion. My eldest lad found Hannah and both were very happy at our club but sadly the relationship fizzled out and his new partner is not interested in the lifestyle.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
I don't understand it really unless it's peer pressure, our youngest started to wear shorts and T shirt at our club when asked why it was because he was the only kid in the changing rooms at school with a brown bum. :moon2::rofl::rofl:

Funny you should say that Badknee - I well remember a lad aged about 12 - ie not long after he started senior school - on asking him how he was getting on, his mom adding at some stage that he'd had exactly that himself - but he'd found a way to cope with it. Gosh - how?

He said when they say 'Dave - your arse is brown!' I do this - pointed his bum cheek at me, smacked it playfully, and said I just say 'I know - nice, isn't it?' and burst out laughing!

I thought that was brill, I really did and still do! Good for you! I said, Well done!

Reactions: CWH

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back