• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

WANTED Nature Pure Filter (1 Viewer)

Apr 17, 2017
Ferring
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Cheyenne 840
Exp
Since 2017
I have a Nature Pure water purifier in my MH and need a replacement filter cartridge
part no. 400009
It would seem they are now obsolete :frowny:

Microchip

Free Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since 2005
We've had our Nature Pure system since 2006 and just replaced new filter... first fitted in Hymer changed to Burstner in 2013, now fitted to our Sunlight.
Have you phoned Crawley for parts..
Keith..

Xabia

Free Member
Jan 20, 2011
Rural Nottinghamshire and Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 1996
The UK distributor was involved in 'naughty practices' and is no longer authorised to supply the products. I am not aware of the identity of a new agent so,perhaps contact here may help you - info@generalecology.com

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Part no. 400009 as required is for the previous model NOT involved in the Watergate scandel

I believe Roberts Filters are the genuine replacements direct from the Manf for the newer version
G

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I've now had a reply to my e-mail:

Reference: Your Email Dated April 24, 2017 – Nature Pure® Canister P/N 400009

Dear Mr. xxxx

Thank you for your inquiry and for your continued use of our Nature Pure® point-of-use drinking water purification system.

In response to your inquiries – we are in the process of establishing alternative distribution in the UK and we expect to have this completed soon. In the meantime, if you require replacement canisters immediately, we can supply these directly from the US.

For your reference - Nature Pure replacement canister (P/N 400009) is available at a cost of US$89.32 each, plus shipping and handling charges. Nature Pure Replacement Canisters are available factory direct by phone or fax at the numbers or address listed below. We typically ship within 7 to 10 business days from placement of order. For your convenience we accept Visa®, MasterCard® and American Express®. Please note we do not accept credit card orders by email due to security reasons. Upon receipt of quantity required and a complete shipping address, we would be pleased to provide pricing, with shipping charges, for your order. We would then recommend that you send your order with product quantity and complete shipping address, including telephone number, via email and send the credit card information with card number, expiration date and security code via fax (610-363-0412) for security purposes.

Thank you again for your inquiry. We appreciate your continued use of our systems. Please contact us if you have any questions or when you are ready to order. Our Customer Service Department is available by phone, (800-441-8166/610-363-7900), M-F, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (EST) and by facsimile (610-363-0412) or email (info@generalecology.com) 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

Sincerely,

Margo L. Stanton

Marketing Services

General Ecology, Inc.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Marcle leisure were supposed were supposed to be getting some but spoke to a guy there who said they were trying to rip them of on shipping charges so have dropped the order but are having some made ?

Joe

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
You could try a cheeky offer for this one

or go for full blown new kit from the US + exorbitant postage