nature pure filter system (1 Viewer)

Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
anyone know if there is still a Funster discount available on these. considering buying one at the Malvern show.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Got mine direct with the funster discount. It arrived in 2 days.

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
can i ask which u got, the new type or the later one and how much of the hard earned will i need to part with?:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Have had it about a year now. Its the one with the chrome tap and a dumpy filter under the sink. Cant remember how much I paid but I rang them up and quoted motorhome fun. They gave me the discount and I paid by card. Have not needed a new filter as yet. This was the original thread. Broken Link Removed

My Dog Likes Fishing

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 16, 2012
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678
Exp
Hang on while I look at my watch
I had a nature pure filter system in my last van. Used to change the filter once every season. Mega expensive but did the job well.

My new van has no Nature Pure System and I didn't fancy the huge expense of getting one fitted. I was in Morrison's pushing the trolley FHWMBO when i noticed a filter jug on sale at £10 reduced from £22. With a spare cartridge being only £4.99 then I thought worth giving it a go.

It works superb filtering the water clear. Don't know if it would filter a muddy pool water as a Nature Pure filter claims but it works well on tap water. Been using it for nearly 12 months now.

Save your cash and look elsewhere there are products that work well at a snip of the cost.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Nature Pure cartridges

Just been reading all the posts about the Nature Pure filtration system.
We've just changed our van to an Autotrail Dakota and the previous owner has had one of these fitted, amongst many other extras.

Just had a look at the website link and the refills are £72 for our model, what are your opinions on these, are they worth the money or not?
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Bill

grasscutter

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 11, 2009
East Wittering. West Sussex.
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis i588
Exp
Started in 1980
Having had ours about two months we think it is great. We have always carried a water container for our drinking water. Now we get bottle water quality straight from the inboard tanks. :thumb:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Having had ours about two months we think it is great. We have always carried a water container for our drinking water. Now we get bottle water quality straight from the inboard tanks. :thumb:

Thanks for this, we have always carried 2 x 5 litre bottles on our last van, but since there has been one fitted on the Autotrail already it makes sense to use it. Have contact Harald at Nature Pure in Crawley to order the replacement cartridge, fingers crossed there's a little bit of a discount on the cartridge:thumb: It won't take too long to pay for itself.

Regards, Margaret & Bill

OP
OP
Phill D
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
as you can see by earlier post i was not completely swayed.

bought a basic system at Malvern show and connected it to the kitchen tap only as no room for the faucet type. cold flow to that tap is very slightly reduced but pleased with it so far, we now have perfect tasting coffe at all times and also carry a 1 ltr drinking bottle in the fridge which we refil as required for a cool drink on warm days.

replacement filters at the shows for ours are £50 on the web site £59.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back