Natural treats for your dog..... (1 Viewer)

May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
We bought two boxes of mixed natural treats for our pair of hooligans for Christmas, well they love them and I have ordered another mixed box & some rabbits ears (with fur) on a monthly subscription from the company in the following link.

Dudley's | Natural Dog Treats | Health Natural BARF Diet (naturaldoggytreats.co.uk)

That's the shop bought 'goodness knows what's in them' treats well and truely dumped.

Now I need to find a company that does something like this that would suit a cat.

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
Probably very good, but I did not like having to wait until after opening my Paypal account to be told what the delivery cost was going to be. Too many companies doing that now.

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
Probably very good, but I did not like having to wait until after opening my Paypal account to be told what the delivery cost was going to be. Too many companies doing that now.
There was no delivery charge.
I paid this with a card, but you don't have to complete the purchase if your not happy with the delivery charge, I do agree that it is annoying though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ejaydee

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2018
Penzance in (usually) sunny Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Roller Team T 590
Exp
Since retiring
I find that odd, it wanted to charge me £3.99 which I agree is not the end of the world, but I have recently been refusing to buy goods if the supplier is not up front with the cost. I went back to website and at the bottom there is a link for deliveries which says there is a flat charge of £3.99 for all deliveries, so surprised it did not cost you anything. So, the information is there but you have to search for it.

OP
OP
Mrsambulancekidd
May 3, 2016
Ayrshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki
I find that odd, it wanted to charge me £3.99 which I agree is not the end of the world, but I have recently been refusing to buy goods if the supplier is not up front with the cost. I went back to website and at the bottom there is a link for deliveries which says there is a flat charge of £3.99 for all deliveries, so surprised it did not cost you anything. So, the information is there but you have to search for it.
You are correct, it was my first order that had free delivery, it was an offer at the time, but I still think it's worth it.

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
Have a look at carra pet foods for natural treats. We get ours from them and have always had free next day delivery

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back