LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Had a nasty surprise this morning! Opened Motorhome Fun and was greeted by a notice informing me that I was a Read Only funster and inviting me to subscribe! On further investigation I ascertained that my subscription had just expired. :(

I was aware that automatic sub renewal was no longer available but was under the impression that a reminder would be sent prior to being excommunicated! If so I don't know what happened to mine.

I spent quite some time dodging loads of adverts that only non-members get to see :eek:

I have now made a five year subscription so all should be well by the time that comes round.

Wyn

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
A very wise decision that I am sure you will never regret and be rewarded many times over from the benefits of being a Funster:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
WynandJean

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Yep! I've said many times that even if I didn't have a motorhome I'd still enjoy the Fun to be had on the forum.

Wyn

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Sorry about that, the system should send reminders out a couple weeks before but because its only been around a week a whole load of people wont get reminders. :oops:

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
We had a reminder Jim, the link provided in email took us to a web page that was no longer available. Thankfully our subs were sorted. xx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back