Nasty surprise

Discussion in 'Website Help' started by WynandJean, Jul 12, 2014.

1. WynandJean

WynandJean Funster

Ratings:
    +2,712
    Had a nasty surprise this morning! Opened Motorhome Fun and was greeted by a notice informing me that I was a Read Only funster and inviting me to subscribe! On further investigation I ascertained that my subscription had just expired. :(

I was aware that automatic sub renewal was no longer available but was under the impression that a reminder would be sent prior to being excommunicated! If so I don't know what happened to mine.

I spent quite some time dodging loads of adverts that only non-members get to see :eek:

I have now made a five year subscription so all should be well by the time that comes round.

Wyn

• Like it Like it x 1
  2. tonka

tonka Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +14,543
    PHEW.... Thank god... Thought it was something really nasty like a season ticket to the "Wolves"
    :rofl::rofl::rofl: :wink:

• Like it Like it x 2
  3. Johns_Cross_Motorhomes

Johns_Cross_Motorhomes Trader - Motorhome & Accessory Sales

Ratings:
    +6,912
    A very wise decision that I am sure you will never regret and be rewarded many times over from the benefits of being a Funster:Smile:

4. WynandJean

WynandJean Funster

Ratings:
    +2,712
    Yep! I've said many times that even if I didn't have a motorhome I'd still enjoy the Fun to be had on the forum.

Wyn

5. Jim

Jim Ringleader

Ratings:
    +102,354
    Sorry about that, the system should send reminders out a couple weeks before but because its only been around a week a whole load of people wont get reminders. :oops:

• Like it Like it x 1
  6. Ambilkate

Ambilkate Funster Life Member

Ratings:
    +17,792
    We had a reminder Jim, the link provided in email took us to a web page that was no longer available. Thankfully our subs were sorted. xx