Nasty dad (1 Viewer)

Feb 21, 2018
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Fairly new, since Sept 2016
We made it clear when we bought our first motorhome together that it would not be lent out.
So did we. We had to, so many people just assuming that you would be delighted to lend it out to them . . . . . for them to break stuff due to carelessness or ignorance, no thanks. It never ceases to amaze me, if someone had just bought a new Porsche car would anyone assume it was up for grabs to be lent out? Just what is the difference (certainly no difference in price in a lot of cases).

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
So did we. We had to, so many people just assuming that you would be delighted to lend it out to them . . . . . for them to break stuff due to carelessness or ignorance, no thanks. It never ceases to amaze me, if someone had just bought a new Porsche car would anyone assume it was up for grabs to be lent out? Just what is the difference (certainly no difference in price in a lot of cases).
Ourswasorebecausewehad 4 sons between us and 2 of them 'boy racers' (not mine) so decided that was fair, initially wethought once the van and sons were older we might change our minds, then we swapped to a 4 tonner, only 3 had C1 so that settled that, now changed again but really only a 2 berth although it does have a makeup single, so no use to John's famillythey are 4s mine could in theory use it as only 3 of them, ony one son interested, he is an all weather camper, cycle camping sometimes even in winter, it's still a no though.
Would lend him my Doblo, but it only has 2 travel seats.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
She probably wants some private nefarious meeting up with another of the male gender that cannot be done at home.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back