naming and shaming (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
I just witnessed sum dirty b.......rd empty there cartridge right at the side of the road in a lovely spot we use to camp at is on the a 64 between Scarborough and Whitby.
Where the old road used to bee this is watt gives motor homers a bad name fat lazy b.....d that cant be bothered to find some where to responsibly dump there waste.
I walked right up to his van he had a big smile on his face soon wiped that off it when I wrote down his rege no it changed from a big grin to a :Eeek:face when I told him I had recorded the full incident on my dash cam and was popping it in the post to the local council:winky: giving him a nice big wink
I also reported it to the police who sad you have to report it to the council. I just sad is it not a road traffic offense to litter the road and verges from a motor vehicle he recorded a full statement.
and logged a formal complaint
my address the reg no of the offending vehicles time
hope the b........rd get done
rant over bill
PS any one want the rege no of a motorhome faxer dirty bast.....d
I HAVE AT THIS TIME EDITE OUT THE REG NO FROME THIS POST
and they let there dog shit all over the road and didn't even clean it up

Last edited:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Good for you for confronting him.

Good for you for taking the trouble to report him... even if you suspect they won't bother to do anything.

It might just stop him from doing it again.

Funster 1, Dirty Git 0.

JJ :Cool:

PS. If you really did video it then YouTube is the place to post it...

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
The Dirty BSTD deserves no Sympathy whatsoever
the actions of idiots like this effect us all.

Thanks for reporting it Bill

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 5, 2013
Somerset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
I just witnessed sum dirty b.......rd empty there cartridge right at the side of the road in a lovely spot we use to camp at is on the a 64 between Scarborough and Whitby.
Where the old road used to bee this is watt gives motor homers a bad name fat lazy b.....d that cant be bothered to find some where to responsibly dump there waste.
I walked right up to his van he had a big smile on his face soon wiped that off it when I wrote down his rege no it changed from a big grin to a :Eeek:face when I told him I had recorded the full incident on my dash cam and was popping it in the post to the local council:winky: giving him a nice big wink
I also reported it to the police who sad you have to report it to the council. I just sad is it not a road traffic offense to litter the road and verges from a motor vehicle he recorded a full statement.
rant over bill

What was the make model & reg No, the more Funsters that know hopefully the less these thing will happen.

Mike

Feb 24, 2013
Bolsover, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer S800
Exp
not long enough
Good on you Bill

Sounds like you caught the police on a Sunday changeover timing, they just didn't want the hassle, I am sure I have heard of prosecutions for throwing apple cores into the hedge from a car, surely this must come under the same law, only so many times worse :Eeek:

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Nice one Bill, some people don't care about anyone but themselves, be nice to know where he lives and dump some s##t in his drive.:Angry:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I'm sorry you were offended by our actions Bill.

We were going to rinse it away with our grey water before you stopped us!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, well done for shopping him!:thumb:

D

DM14742

Deleted User
I'm sorry you were offended by our actions Bill.

We were going to rinse it away with our grey water before you stopped us!!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, well done for shopping him!:thumb:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
There are some disgusting people about.
Well done Bill for taking the time to record and report their behaviour. :thumb::thumb:

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Bill,

Well done,

If you even think for a nano second that the Officer (or whatever) isn't going to do anything, can I suggest that you give it 24hrs and then write a VERY short note to the Superintendent of wherever the incident occurred.

They will take action then (even if they weren't going to)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Well done Bill post it on Youtube. That sort of behaviour gives us all a bad name, it was probably the councillor who is trying to get motorhomes banned.

Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp

rant over bill

How do know he was fat

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Well done Bill post it on Youtube. That sort of behaviour gives us all a bad name, it was probably the councillor who is trying to get motorhomes banned.
just got home it will predjudus his trial so once any investigation is finish with then I will but I have to send the original SD card to the fly tipping enforcement officer according to a friend of who deals with these issues for Leeds city council
wouldn't want him to have a unfair trial would we innocent till proven guilty

once I have every thing back from scarbough district council then I may post it
will keep you up dated

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
point of correction Bill.

Its the A171 and it sounds like the Harwood dale dip about a mile before the Flash service station and cafe or the cutting to the side of the road 3/4 mile before the flask (usually a burger van parked up)

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
point of correction Bill.

Its the A171 and it sounds like the Harwood dale dip about a mile before the Flash service station and cafe or the cutting to the side of the road 3/4 mile before the flask (usually a burger van parked up)
yes your right thank where the rig was I always get it wrong work there for month to:Doh:

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
just got home it will predjudus his trial so once any investigation is finish with then I will but I have to send the original SD card to the fly tipping enforcement officer according to a friend of who deals with these issues for Leeds city council
wouldn't want him to have a unfair trial would we innocent till proven guilty

[HI] once I have every thing back from scarbough district council[/HI] then I may post it
will keep you up dated

send a copy Bill.......if the council are anything like the local police you wont get it back.

My mate, the bar manager, always has the police in the nightclub asking for CCTV footage of fights etc in the street.....the memory sticks never get returned.

Now he tells them if they want footage they return some sticks first.

RS_rob

Free Member
Dec 14, 2013
Turnford
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
over a Year Yay................
Send em a copy & not the whole card & shame the bugger on youtube.....

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Well done Bill, great job.:thumb::thumb:

There's an old Act that has some brilliant offences in it, actually make for some fun reading. Town Police Clauses Act 1847 Section 28. Have a look through there's some beauties. If found guilty, can be fined for up to 40 shillings or 14 days in prison. The section relating to deposit offensive matter in street, including 'night soil' (sh@it).
Also includes - beating or shaking rug before 8 in the morning.
Have a look, and just remember these were real offences as funny as they may sound.....

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1847/89/pdfs/ukpga_18470089_en.pdf

Emmit

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 14, 2009
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Pilote Explorateur
Exp
Jan.2014
Hi Wickolad,

There's only one thing wrong with the Town Police Clauses Act. It was brought in primarily for the control of offences in "Towns and populous area's" (to quote).

I doubt, although I would love to be proved wrong, that it applies on some windblown stretch of the A171 twixt Scarborough and Whitby.

C'mon, own up, how many of us have done this one.

"Every Person who wilfully and wantonly disturbs any Inhabitant,
by pulling or ringing any Door Bell, or knocking at any Door"

Wickolad

Free Member
Sep 10, 2013
Wickersley
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie to MH, 20yrs+ Caravanning.
Hi Wickolad,

[HI]There's only one thing wrong with the Town Police Clauses Act. It was brought in primarily for the control of offences in "Towns and populous area's" (to quote).[/HI]

I doubt, although I would love to be proved wrong, that it applies on some windblown stretch of the A171 twixt Scarborough and Whitby.

C'mon, own up, how many of us have done this one.

"Every Person who wilfully and wantonly disturbs any Inhabitant,
by pulling or ringing any Door Bell, or knocking at any Door"

Hi, yes I know but thought I'd offer it up as there's some good old obscure stuff in there that gives some fun reading. If you're into that sort of stuff. We used to use it regularly a number of years ago, Sheffield City Centre.
Finding the most obscure offence was a good way to learn some of the old stuff.
'Hackney carriages having to carry a bail of hay...'

But yes you are quite right, it wouldn't cover the back wacks subject to this post :thumb:

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
well done bill.you did good son.see you soon.the butlers.

OP
OP
Wildbill
Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
help

cant believe it been trying to up load it to my computer according to my computer corrupt file wtf any way of recovering it help not to good with these things I only nead to get it to work :cry:

Last edited:

geo glasgow

Free Member
Feb 2, 2014
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Auto-trail cheyenne
Exp
i would have emptied mine all over his fckn roof and windows then said

how the fook do you like your front door being shat on,, filthy bstd///

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
cant believe it been trying to up load it to my computer according to my computer corrupt file wtf any way of recovering it help not to good with these things I only nead to get it to work :cry:
not a simple thing to fix bill.....you need a program that searches the card for the files and fixes them. like this one but there are others about
Broken Link Removed

a friend just suggested http://www.cgsecurity.org/wiki/TestDisk_Download

Last edited:

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022

If it's like the card in my dash camera the files don't copy straight across. You have to run the program (.exe file) on the card and that opens the video files up. Each video file can then be saved on the computer.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back