Free Member
May 18, 2016
The Earth
Funster No
MH
Hymer 640 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
We are in Croatia - It seems every other site is a naturist site - whatever floats your boat I say ... But the weather hasn't been too warm up till now :giggle:
I love Croatia, we've been to a number of their naturist sites

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hello and welcome from West Midlands.

Wyn

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We have a wealth of experience in the naturist travel industry and have visited many naturists sites, both here and on mainland

Welcome to Fun, if your ever up in Cheshire come and visit us at our club, Manchester Sun and Air. :)

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Been there but that was years ago
Now they've closed all the factories and knocked down the chimneys you can actually breathe the air up there now and see the sun (occasionally). :)

OP
OP
Meki

Meki

Free Member
May 18, 2016
The Earth
Funster No
MH
Hymer 640 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Now they've closed all the factories and knocked down the chimneys you can actually breathe the air up there now and see the sun (occasionally). :)
About 30 years ago I got lost in Moss side - pre Sat Navs - despite it's reputation, I found the people very friendly and helpful

Reactions: DBK

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Being naked is trully liberating
I agree, but unfortunately the majority of policemen, (for some strange reason), dont. :cry::cry::cry: I think it should be law that when the temperature reaches a seasonally set figure, then all young ladies should remove their clothes when out and about........:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

OP
OP
Meki

Meki

Free Member
May 18, 2016
The Earth
Funster No
MH
Hymer 640 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I agree, but unfortunately the majority of policemen, (for some strange reason), dont. :cry::cry::cry: I think it should be law that when the temperature reaches a seasonally set figure, then all young ladies should remove their clothes when out and about........:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
If you knew how many naturists are or were policemen and vicars, you'd be shocked

Jun 2, 2010
Flintshire
Funster No
MH
Low profile
Exp
since 2010
Thanks Robert, excellent the more the merrier, perhaps we already know them, it's a small world naturism?
This is our current MH Ralph and Billy Bob, in reality a demountable, we also have a Hymer 640 he's 19 years old

Hi and welcome, I didn't notice a clothes line on your pitch in the photo, mind I don't suppose you really need one:LOL:

Dec 18, 2010
Norfolk.
Funster No
MH
Autotrail cheyenne
Exp
2008-20??
Hi and :WelcomeFlag:you will find a section on the site dedicated to naturists.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
If you knew how many naturists are or were policemen and vicars, you'd be shocked
Having spent several years in a children's home in the early sixties, NOTHING about the habits of policemen and vicars would shock me. (y)

OP
OP
Meki

Meki

Free Member
May 18, 2016
The Earth
Funster No
MH
Hymer 640 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Hi and welcome, I didn't notice a clothes line on your pitch in the photo, mind I don't suppose you really need one:LOL:
Funny you should say that, my wife takes more clothes when we go on a naturist holiday than when we go on a textile holiday, it's one of life's unexplained mystery’s, we would need brain power of Professor Stephen Hawking to even attempt a rudimentary explanation.

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Rapido V68 Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Meki and welcome from another keen naturist! (y)

Do share your adventures on here - there are plenty of other naturists on MHFun. Sue and I have done most of the sites in Spain and about 80 naturist ones in France; plus a few others around the continent.

Certainly admire you full timing...

Cheers, Mike

OP
OP
Meki

Meki

Free Member
May 18, 2016
The Earth
Funster No
MH
Hymer 640 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Hi Meki and welcome from another keen naturist! (y)

Do share your adventures on here - there are plenty of other naturists on MHFun. Sue and I have done most of the sites in Spain and about 80 naturist ones in France; plus a few others around the continent.

Certainly admire you full timing...

Cheers, Mike
What are you favourite sites Mike? mine are Acorns, Devon. Euronat, France, and El Portus, Spain, there are many others that I like, but these I really, really like. Oh, and Vritomartis, Crete. Oh, and Vera Player, Spain. Oh, and Riva Bella, Corsica. Oh, and ......

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2009
Indeed, all of those! And Montalivet, Serignan Nature, Domaine Laborde, Castillon de Provence, Le Haut Chandelalar and many more... in France.

Also, El Templo del Sol and Almanat, in Spain. But again various others too.

We're currently staying at the 4-star Hotel Naturplaya on Mallorca (without the van) - nice place and very good value, as it happens. About £23.50 each half-board (30 euro) staying in a large apartment with kitchen, garden terrace and roof terrace overlooking the sea and huge co beach.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
.. and we've stayed at lots of sites - quite a few of them Clubs - both in France and UK. We prefer going to France once the weather gets a bit reliable, and don't bother with here - but since we have been hobbled somewhat by the NHS recently, Suntreckers rallies are seeing us more often at the mo!

Deleted User
Just found this thread, and see it's quite out of date. Spent 2 months at Almanata, Torre Del Marr. Excellent site. But now believed to be in lock down from 24th March 2020. On the way home stayed 2 nights at El Portus, having last been there in 2016. I thought then to was pretty run down. Now even worse, although bragging about a redo of the shop and a makeover of one of the toilet blocks. The elsan point was disgusting, an old bidet, no lid and a very dodgy pipe. Most of the sites were unusable as the office said subject to flooding.But the real problem is the stones and debris, easy twist an ankle. However a local said that had had no rain since September. I think the local authority have closed those pitches, and they can't be arsed to maintain them. The restaurant is poor, although out of season mid March, there were only 10 customers, not surprising at 8.50 Euro for 2 eggs and a portion of chips. Rice, veg, stock and either a few bits of chicken or the same but replace chicken for prawns and mollusc, they call it Paella, and that comes at 18 euro for 2. Some of the chalets were up for sale from 25k to 65k with 6.5k per annum fees. The resident camp site looks more Dale Farm with tropical plants. I really cannot see this site under normal conditions surviving another year, but with the Coronavirus leading to no trade whatsoever ever, will quickly deteriorate. If you know the site, there used to be about 120 plus caravans in storage, I saw less than 30 this year.Oh and site fees were 25 euro a night, (for borrowed sunshine and water)

ambulancekidd

Funster
Sep 23, 2014
Ayrshire Scotland
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-Tiki 640
Exp
Since 1964 Gosh that makes me feel old.
Lovely to have liberated members. Welcome.. Wish I were ten years younger ... I wouldn't think twice about being nudist but wouldn't put anyone through my cellulite now...

Hope you enjoy your motorhoming with Fun and keep posting. :)
There'd be no point in sunbathing in the darkness which you mentioned for being nude now Joy. :Grin:

mikebeaches

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 22, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Exp
Since 2009
Just found this thread, and see it's quite out of date. Spent 2 months at Almanata, Torre Del Marr. Excellent site. But now believed to be in lock down from 24th March 2020. On the way home stayed 2 nights at El Portus, having last been there in 2016. I thought then to was pretty run down. Now even worse, although bragging about a redo of the shop and a makeover of one of the toilet blocks. The elsan point was disgusting, an old bidet, no lid and a very dodgy pipe. Most of the sites were unusable as the office said subject to flooding.But the real problem is the stones and debris, easy twist an ankle. However a local said that had had no rain since September. I think the local authority have closed those pitches, and they can't be arsed to maintain them. The restaurant is poor, although out of season mid March, there were only 10 customers, not surprising at 8.50 Euro for 2 eggs and a portion of chips. Rice, veg, stock and either a few bits of chicken or the same but replace chicken for prawns and mollusc, they call it Paella, and that comes at 18 euro for 2. Some of the chalets were up for sale from 25k to 65k with 6.5k per annum fees. The resident camp site looks more Dale Farm with tropical plants. I really cannot see this site under normal conditions surviving another year, but with the Coronavirus leading to no trade whatsoever ever, will quickly deteriorate. If you know the site, there used to be about 120 plus caravans in storage, I saw less than 30 this year.Oh and site fees were 25 euro a night, (for borrowed sunshine and water)
Interesting and informative post - thanks!

We visited El Portus a few times during winter 2018/19, but although we've also been backwards and forwards to Spain this winter - we didn't go there this time. We heard about the flooding and the impact it caused with the withdrawal of front-line pitches.

El Portus was certainly looking tired when we there 12-18 months ago, so it's unfortunate to hear it's gone further downhill. Particularly, as the remote setting provides some stunning scenery.
IMG_20190128_114201666_HDR.jpg

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp