Nabbed on the way to the rellies (1 Viewer)

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
If the events of earlier in the week had become serious I would also have been in my motorhome "to visit family". As it happened things got much better and I did not have to "grab and run"

Why?

Mum was ill and had she not responded to the meds she would have gone to hospital.

Dad has complex dementia and Mum is his sole carer. There are no admittance to care homes at the moment and home care is patchy.

The house does not have facilities for overnight visitors so the only option would have been to go in the motorhome.

No doubt someone would have reported me had this happened.

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
If the events of earlier in the week had become serious I would also have been in my motorhome "to visit family". As it happened things got much better and I did not have to "grab and run"

Why?

Mum was ill and had she not responded to the meds she would have gone to hospital.

Dad has complex dementia and Mum is his sole carer. There are no admittance to care homes at the moment and home care is patchy.

The house does not have facilities for overnight visitors so the only option would have been to go in the motorhome.

But your journey would have been deemed essential so totally allowable!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
Yes but given the standard of reporting no doubt the headline would be

"Woman drives campervan over 100 miles to visit relatives"

Just saying
But that would not matter would it.BUSBY.

OP
OP
MyrtleGuru
Aug 22, 2017
Funster No
MH
Wildax Europa PVC
Exp
Since 2014 -- cycle-camper before that

Why?

Yes, that's why over-zealous vigilantes are never a good idea: shoot first and ask questions later.

The other day my sister and husband got shouted at from the occupants of a car while they were walking to an elderly relative, who cannot go out, in order to deliver food, as in "what are you doing out on the street?".

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back