• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

N&B Arto 78F - 4 Berth Island Bed (1 Viewer)

Portland

Free Member
Oct 31, 2013
Conwy
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
20 years
Robert, sorry to be the only one with a negative reply but>
We bought new in 2019 and accepted that >> As soon as we turned the start button we lost 20% VAT plus we now will have 12 months depreciation and I guess you have the same scenario. It's a beautiful motor I just wish it had been available when we were looking to buy. Never the less I wish you every best wish with your sale

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Robert, sorry to be the only one with a negative reply but>
We bought new in 2019 and accepted that >> As soon as we turned the start button we lost 20% VAT plus we now will have 12 months depreciation and I guess you have the same scenario. It's a beautiful motor I just wish it had been available when we were looking to buy. Never the less I wish you every best wish with your sale
Thankfully we avoided too much depreciation buy buying in Germany and negotiating

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
I will admit it is out of my price range, but would you mind answering a question?

Sorry, it's back to the washing machine, does it work off the inverter when you are not on hookup?

May 5, 2015
Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2010
We rarely if ever go n hookup
Our solar and battery setup runs our washing machine and an electric kettle too

Thanks, I'd been looking at the Zanussi washing machines, but couldn't find actual power consumption, just their energy rating. So Victron 2kw is enough, splendid. 200 ah Lithium will be the benchmark for the next few years, until something better comes along.

Good luck with the sale / non sale, fabulous holidays, whichever suits you best. Followed a few of your trips, would like to follow more in the future (y)(y)

P.S. I'm getting better at guessing the meal cost, may even throw my hat in the ring next time 😂

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Thanks, I'd been looking at the Zanussi washing machines, but couldn't find actual power consumption, just their energy rating. So Victron 2kw is enough, splendid. 200 ah Lithium will be the benchmark for the next few years, until something better comes along.

Good luck with the sale / non sale, fabulous holidays, whichever suits you best. Followed a few of your trips, would like to follow more in the future (y)(y)

P.S. I'm getting better at guessing the meal cost, may even throw my hat in the ring next time 😂
From memory I think the W/m uses 1600w
The only thing you need to be careful about is not running another appliance whilst it’s heating the water.
We’ve got a Victron Battery Monitor so it’s easy to see when the load on the batteries drops as the water heater turns off.

Bustup15

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 25, 2018
Durham
Funster No
MH
Dethleffs I 7820-2
Exp
New to motorhomes 2019
Looks fabulous and good luck with whichever outcome you want.

Query - the illuminated green grass, is that slang for something that makes you happy and is it a standard supply with N&B and how do you refill when touring ;)

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
Looks fabulous and good luck with whichever outcome you want.

Query - the illuminated green grass, is that slang for something that makes you happy and is it a standard supply with N&B and how do you refill when touring ;)

With a N&B the happy bit comes with the design and quality, which is refilled with every trip - no grass needed.:giggle::giggle:

Oct 12, 2009
SW London, Poland and all Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class N+B Arto 69GL
Exp
Since 2009
I concur with both nicholsong & JockandRita, absolutely loving ours and can't wait to get back on the road (y)

Now can folk stop bumping this thread just in case someone takes a fancy and considers purchasing this wonderful example from Robert Clark :giggle:

You just bumped it yourself :LOL:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I concur with both nicholsong & JockandRita, absolutely loving ours and can't wait to get back on the road (y)

Now can folk stop bumping this thread just in case someone takes a fancy and considers purchasing this wonderful example from Robert Clark :giggle:
I hear the one who helps the most gets 'commission' on the sale! :giggle:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back