Mysterious Problem Strikeback Growler wont stop Growling at Rallies (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Ah but when my growler with non starter goes off I get alerted immediately so hopefully I can do something about it. Btw I agree about the house alarms, but we share a passion for motorhomes and I don’t think for one minute one of us wouldn’t do something even if it’s only calling the cops whilst keeping out of sight.
There's a flaw in that argument though, you would have to be parked against another van, a non van owner man walking by would probably say serves him right.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
There's a flaw in that argument though, you would have to be parked against another van, a non van owner man walking by would probably say serves him right.
May be, May be not but I was talking about the likes of you or I. I certainly wouldn’t stand doing nowt if your alarm was going off, actually just about everyone on my street would be out if mine went off, some with bits of sturdy wood or metal in their hands;);)

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Alarms are not designed to make passers by turn into vigilantes, they are designed to deter thieves in the first place, and to scare them off once triggered.

Personally I would not stand by and watch someones property be stolen or vandalised and do nothing about it. Some would perhaps, I wouldn't! Just different morality I suppose.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
Around here people would more likely ring the cops to complain about the alarm going off than to report a robbery and to top it all the police wouldn't come out for either.

WESTY66

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 17, 2017
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Chic C-Line
Exp
All the gear, and no idea!
Around here people would more likely ring the cops to complain about the alarm going off than to report a robbery and to top it all the police wouldn't come out for either.
Easy fix, just tell them you think they have a gun......They'll be round

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back