Mychoone Festival

Discussion in 'Rally Planning Discussion and Chat' started by Scunny-Arfie, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Scunny-Arfie

Scunny-Arfie

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello, was anyone at the "Mychoone" music festival near Matlock this weekend ?, i saw about 7 VW's a few self builds + 5 coachbuilt. Due to the weather i didnt get to see any of the owners. I was just wondering what you thought of the festival ?, very strong wind, very heavy rain taken into account i thought it was great + the effort put in by the organisers was 1st class. This was my 1st time ever no electric camping + was a big learning curve for me + made me so keen for more. I arrived Thurs night, stayed untill Sun teatime for the total sum off £20.00 pp with 2 free pints each + bands playing 2 1/2 days, great value. Roll on next years festival.

2. tink

tink

Ratings:
    +0
    everybody seemed to be enjoying it when we passed on Saturday (only 4 miles from us) didn't get to go unfortunately but looking forward to Scunny this weekend but will it be sunnyscunny?:Cool::Cool:

3. Scunny-Arfie

Scunny-Arfie

Ratings:
    +1
    SunnyScunny

Its always Sunny in Scunny but the site is in Messingham so i hope its not Messy. See you there.