My turn to do a "gassing" thread (lol sorry) (1 Viewer)

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"
There have been a lot of reports of people being kidnapped and used for ransom in America. One of the reports was of a taxi driver picking up a rich man at the Airport and he used ETHER in his cab wich had been sealed at the front to stop the gas getting to the driver. The driver got 140 years and the rich man got richer after he was freed. How did the rich man make his money ???? he was a GAS MAN. fun!!! fun!!! fun!!!

Charlie

Free Member
May 16, 2015
Herefordshire / Worcestershire borders .
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Kemerton.
Exp
Im a newbie
Two edged sword, so will you. The effect on some of the more frail FUNsters is never mentioned. They are suddenly woken up by a great noise and may see an intruder. The shock could be quite devastating.
Mm your right they could end up pitting their shants..
On the other hand they might be basty nastards and give the intruders a right hood giding ...

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
blimey..what a popular topic:imoutahere:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
I would feel safer against violent attack if I had a spray (CS or the like) but the idea of life in gaol in this country is offputting. Why is it the police use it for defence but ours is for attack. It carries a whopping sentence in the UK. I suppose a spray can of red cellulose paint from Poundland would be as good and certainly sting the eyes a bit, not much paint mostly cheap acetone. Hairspray as well but it does not show up like paint does.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
I would feel safer against violent attack if I had a spray (CS or the like) but the idea of life in gaol in this country is offputting. Why is it the police use it for defence but ours is for attack. It carries a whopping sentence in the UK. I suppose a spray can of red cellulose paint from Poundland would be as good and certainly sting the eyes a bit, not much paint mostly cheap acetone. Hairspray as well but it does not show up like paint does.
Don't think I'd like to use red paint spray to defent myself in our camper ... just thing of the mess! It would look like a bloodbath!!! Now maybe pink ....

If you want to have something to 'spray' on an intruder you need to think how easy it would be to use in practice ... you don't want to grab hold of your can of hairspray and then press the nozzle only to find you've got it facing the wrong way and you get 'lacquered' instead!!! There are some products in canisters that can only be pressed in one direction/way, such as an air freshener etc ... not that I'm suggesting you use an AF unless you want to make your intruder smell sweetly but this sort of thing can legitimately be kept in a MH without any risk of being arrested for it!

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
It is not illegal to be in possession of a Dorset naga chilli, neither is it illegal to be in possession of a cheap spray bottle from homebase.....
Just saying! :D

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Stun guns should be legal to use (subject to appropriate training) on ANY scroat who invades your home, mobile or permanent(y)

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
What about your camera under your pillow at night. A quick flash and you've got the thiefs identity to hand to the police.

Reactions: LAM
Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
What about your camera under your pillow at night. A quick flash and you've got the thiefs identity to hand to the police.
I think if they've got the balls to break in a crack on the occupants nonce to grab a camera won't stress them out to much.;)

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
It is not illegal to be in possession of a Dorset naga chilli, neither is it illegal to be in possession of a cheap spray bottle from homebase.....
Just saying! :D
What is THAT, not the spray bottle

Aug 19, 2015
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2015
Being rather naive I thought that the flashes would scare them off!!

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
you lot going soft, what about a 12 bore and perhaps a 410 for the ladies

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Mine is a wrist watch...BUSBY.

True, but I assumed, maybe incorrectly, that you had donned the cap and thus were wearing it. :sneaky:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
What is Rolex? Is it a term required on insurance claim form ?

I bet the amount of insurance claims for rolex's is greater than the amount of rolex's made
so do rolex's get stolen several times in thier lifespan or are some people spelling "timexe" "rolex"

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
I bet the amount of insurance claims for rolex's is greater than the amount of rolex's made
so do rolex's get stolen several times in thier lifespan or are some people spelling "timexe" "rolex"

Never liked em anyway, they dont match my diamond ear studs :rofl:

OP
OP
CandC

CandC

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 22, 2014
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Old School :D
Exp
Used to go with the olds! Now I have one of my own :)
Yippee, we made it to the weekly round-up email :D

Reactions: DBK

Peter Sansom

Free Member
May 22, 2015
peebles
Funster No
MH
Chausson Flash 610
Exp
A relative newbie...ex caravanner
No, too much damage to the motorhome. A 357, loaded with 128grain hollow point, will only leave a small round hole. :sneaky:
Small entry wound, huge exit wound. Probably go through the side of your MH and a couple more down the line. I wouldn't risk damaging mine

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Small entry wound, huge exit wound. Probably go through the side of your MH and a couple more down the line. I wouldn't risk damaging mine

My post was a an attempt at a poor joke. :groan:

But, as you mention it, then yes that would describe the effect on a human, but I was taking about damage to the motorhome, where by comparison to the shot gun post I was answering, it would leave a relatively small hole. :blush:

DanielFord

Free Member
Jun 1, 2013
Funster No
My post was a an attempt at a poor joke. :groan:

But, as you mention it, then yes that would describe the effect on a human, but I was taking about damage to the motorhome, where by comparison to the shot gun post I was answering, it would leave a relatively small hole. :blush:
Now I am curious. A hollow point bullet on a human tends not to come out the other side, so you have an entry wound, and the bullet 'shreds' inside the victim. Thus there probably wouldn't be an exit wound.
Given the relatively thin construction of a motorhome body, I would have thought that the bullet would shred and leave a gigantic hole in the wall. I reckon some form of scientific testing is required! :D

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Now I am curious. A hollow point bullet on a human tends not to come out the other side, so you have an entry wound, and the bullet 'shreds' inside the victim. Thus there probably wouldn't be an exit wound.
Given the relatively thin construction of a motorhome body, I would have thought that the bullet would shred and leave a gigantic hole in the wall. I reckon some form of scientific testing is required! :D
Any volunteers?

.....thought not......

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back