My new - old blog is relaunched (1 Viewer)

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Hi all

Last year I started a blog - just, it only had one entry and I didn't tell anyone about it and lost interest quickly. I found it again the other day and have decided to try and keep it going. This time I thought i'd mention it in public as then I am more likely to try and keep it alive :ROFLMAO:

It will not be overly interesting at present as we are stationary in our van so it'll pretty much be 'roofs leaking', 'loo's broke' type stuff but when we go travelling i'll post all the good bits ::bigsmile:

Feel free to take a look, any feedback welcome.

fulltime living

ta

Leigh

Last edited:
R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Look forward to reading it Leigh - don't forget to remind us when you have put in an entry:winky:

BTW there was me thinking 'I recognise that dog'!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

K

klaatu

Deleted User
This is great, Leigh. As we're considering fulltiming in a few years time (and we don't even have a working motorhome at all at the moment!) reading about your day-to-day experiences will be very interesting.

Please do keep it up!

Steve

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Leigh

Well done. I find with my fulltiming blog that you need to make sure you blog every day otherwise time slips you by. I mentioned to someone the other day that one blogger over in America earns over $1000 dollars per month from his.

Rather than income I started mine for selfish reasons as I have a dreadful memory. Even now its great to be able to scan over the past months and see what happened and in the future it will become like family photographs - prized.

I started three blogs before I hit on, what I now think for me is a succesful method.

Think it through now in case you want more from it in the future. Pop in and see us at Peterborough if you want to have a chat

stew

OP
OP
theboadacea

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks for the encouragement

Hi all

Thanks for the encouragement ... it will keep me going!

Steve ... don't let any day to day bad experiences I mentionin the future put you off - the good far outweighs the bad - it doesn't always seem like it though when it is peeing down with rain and your awning is trying to take off :ROFLMAO:

Sharon ... i'm off to make an entry now - i need to vent :Eeek:

Jim ... keep reading, it is nice to know I am not just going to be talking to myself :Cool:

Stew... $1000 a month, is that George. He knows how to work it doesn't he. I think I will try and blog everyday ... think it will be nice to do when chilling in the evening without an alcoholic beverage to hand. I'm now addicted to Crusha (with skimmed milk) - just replaced one addiction with another, humph. I will pop over to see you at the show for sure.

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Hi Leigh

Yes it is George. He is off to Israel soon, funding by his blog. I will pm you to let you know where we are parking at Peterborough

stew

OP
OP
theboadacea

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Look forward to reading it Leigh - don't forget to remind us when you have put in an entry:winky:

BTW there was me thinking 'I recognise that dog'!

Just to let you know, I am still keeping it up and am rather proud of myself for not letting it fall by the wayside.

Ok, maybe I don't do it every day but at least once or twice a week ... yay! It is not quite a new years resolution but it feels every bit as good :roflmto:

N

N Luyetund

Deleted User
Enjoyed the blog Leigh... I'd forgotten to keep looking in:Doh:

Strange goings on just across the fields... imagination's a curse when it comes to wee dances:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
theboadacea

theboadacea

Free Member
Oct 1, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Thanks! ::bigsmile: Working on it.

:ROFLMAO: I can assure you that wee dances are quite amusing when approaching a loo balanced on a thin layer of ply.

The BMF is still just across the field, the party sounds like a blast .... wish I was there instead of indoors watching GI Jane .... :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back