My Memory now shipping to Spain (1 Viewer)

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry if someone has already put this on. I have just had an e mail from My Memory saying that they now ship to Spain. This weekend there is 10% off. I haven’t put any links but it should all be on their web page. Very useful for 3 Data cards.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
That's handy cause I think I left mine in Fife and I'm in Spain

Will have to remember and look in to that

What were we discussing again?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
M
Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
I had used up all my data on the 2 cards I brought with me. My Memory were the best priced, I actually did a ‘chat’ with them as to why they didn’t ship to Spain as they shipped everywhere else. I didn’t really understand the reply other than they didn’t. I ordered one to home and a friend sent it out to me here. At least now they can be ordered directly if you are staying anywhere for any length of time. I haven’t found them any cheaper elsewhere so the extra 10% of is a bonus.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I had used up all my data on the 2 cards I brought with me. My Memory were the best priced, I actually did a ‘chat’ with them as to why they didn’t ship to Spain as they shipped everywhere else. I didn’t really understand the reply other than they didn’t. I ordered one to home and a friend sent it out to me here. At least now they can be ordered directly if you are staying anywhere for any length of time. I haven’t found them any cheaper elsewhere so the extra 10% of is a bonus.

I had to look up Mymemory after reading the above which, up till then your thread had created some wonderful abstract images.
Thank you so much.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back