My Memory now shipping to Spain

Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
Sorry if someone has already put this on. I have just had an e mail from My Memory saying that they now ship to Spain. This weekend there is 10% off. I haven’t put any links but it should all be on their web page. Very useful for 3 Data cards.

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
Exp
On and off since 95
That's handy cause I think I left mine in Fife and I'm in Spain

Will have to remember and look in to that

What were we discussing again?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
M
Mar 8, 2016
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2009
I had used up all my data on the 2 cards I brought with me. My Memory were the best priced, I actually did a ‘chat’ with them as to why they didn’t ship to Spain as they shipped everywhere else. I didn’t really understand the reply other than they didn’t. I ordered one to home and a friend sent it out to me here. At least now they can be ordered directly if you are staying anywhere for any length of time. I haven’t found them any cheaper elsewhere so the extra 10% of is a bonus.

Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
I had used up all my data on the 2 cards I brought with me. My Memory were the best priced, I actually did a ‘chat’ with them as to why they didn’t ship to Spain as they shipped everywhere else. I didn’t really understand the reply other than they didn’t. I ordered one to home and a friend sent it out to me here. At least now they can be ordered directly if you are staying anywhere for any length of time. I haven’t found them any cheaper elsewhere so the extra 10% of is a bonus.

I had to look up Mymemory after reading the above which, up till then your thread had created some wonderful abstract images.
Thank you so much.