My "Loss".... Perhaps some ones gain.. (1 Viewer)

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Big mistake on my part, buying our latest M-home..

So putting feelers out on "Motorhomefun" before I list it on A.O.C....

Not one of my better thought out buy`s..... had it approx 5 months, used it once for a 3 day trip.. (Ended coming home early.. :doh: )...... Chances are I will never use it again.. so it will be up for sale..

We have done approx 250 miles since we bought it, it had a full service approx 5 miles ago..

The MOT is only short 2 - 3 months I think.. There is a small leak from I think a water pipe by the boiler.. The vanity unit in the shower room could do with replacing.... one of the previous owners left an unopened bottle of nail varnish in the cupboard and it has distorted a lot of the plastic shelving in the cupboard..

Everything works well and as it should.... all tyres are good, (Spare unused.)... starts on the button even in this snow a hard frost... fair few extra` that can go with, ie.. EHU cable... Gas bottle.. Grey water tote on wheels, etc, etc..

It is classed as a 4 berth.. but to be honest more like a 3 berth... 2 down below and 1 in over cab bed or possibly 2 children..

It has 3 inertia seat belts = Driver/Passenger and rear passenger.. so legally only a 3 seater...

At the moment the outside is filthy... I have sold a few M-homes to various Funsters and those I could put hand on heart and say when I sold them I did not know of any problems.. This one as we have had it in such a short time I CANNOT guarantee everything is 100% fine... as said all anxhillerys work well... So will be sold with "No Warranty and sold as Seen"

Any interest PM/Conversation me ... I have seen these on A.S.O.forum for nearer the £20K...

All I am asking is £14.500.00... I paid a lot, lot more for it a few months ago as some will know, and as said a full service with no miles after has been done..

Need rid of A.S.A.P... Few photo`s below of the van when we first picked it up... As said it`s filthy, standing in all this rubbish weather and could do with a good wash and maybe a polish..
DSC00478 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00479 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00480 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00481 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00482 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00483 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00484 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00485 (600 x 450).jpg
DSC00486 (600 x 450).jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
There is a very active Autosleepers Facebook page where people are very keen to snap up this kind of van :)

Thanks, Janine.. (y)

I don`t do F.book.... But I am a member of the Autosleepers club and someone is always looking for one..

But thought I would offer it on here first..

Like to get rid of before the end of January or will have to get more road tax.. :RollEyes:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Janine

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
A little bit left of Middle England
Funster No
MH
2006 A/S Nuevo
Exp
since 1988
Thanks, Janine.. (y)

I don`t do F.book.... But I am a member of the Autosleepers club and someone is always looking for one..

But thought I would offer it on here first..

Like to get rid of before the end of January or will have to get more road tax.. :RollEyes:
No probs. Do the road tax online and monthly then easy to cancel ;)

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
That's a pity you're having to move it on Auld Yin.:(
Looks like a great buy for someone.(y)
That, of course, is based on you removing the picture from the bathroom wall before selling!:Eeek:

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Too cheap, people will think there’s something wrong with it. Get a full mot on it and put the price up if it doesn't sell on here. It’s a great example of a classic and will sell no problem. Good luck mate, shame you got to sell it. (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back