staffs
Funster No
MH
ldv maxus
Exp
new
Have not got to far yet as been busy with work. Changed the seats 006.jpg
002.jpg
. Just stared the insulation & the raising of the floor need to insulate the walls next built a rough bed box to house the water tank the battery`s electrics pump. I use this van for work at the mo so difficult to make it a full time camper i was going to make everything removable but more than likely as it goes on I think i will full time it & buy another van for work but not sure about it depends how it goes. Here is a few pics.
001.jpg
A lot of you may wonder why the shower base is in the middle of the van but all will be revealed as it goes on

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 43
Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi there,
Welcome to the club. :ello:

Why not insulate the van. Floor ceiling and walls then Panel it . Once that's done , put the furniture in. You'll get no cold spots then, when your using it as a camper.
Did you know you can also put all the water tanks and gas tanks under the van . That way you have a lot more storage inside. That's what I did it made so much more free space.
There's a self build section on here , where you may pick up a few tips and advice. Keep on posting the pictures :cheers:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back