My Icon Has Changed? (1 Viewer)

Gillski

Free Member
Feb 6, 2009
Middlesex
Funster No
Can I just say first of all how fantastic this site is. I am a new member and we haven't even bought our first motorhome yet but I am learning so much and have yet to look around the whole site as there is much on here. I am very tempted to buy the checklist (I love a good list) and journal just to support the site I am so impressed!!

Anyway, creeping over with, I was logged on last night and having a look around the site I followed the link to MH's on EBay. Since then, the little orange motorhome icon has disappeared from my favourites list and also from the tab at the top of my screen to be replaced with the Ebay icon! Any ideas how to get it back as it doesn't stand out now on my favourites.

Thanks in advance
Gill

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi Gill and welcome to the fun site
You will be very pleased to know that Our leader Jim has a special arrangement with e-bay and your little Orange Motor Home is coverd Fully comp and because youve had it less than a year its also a new for old policy so very soon you will get a brand spanking new one deliverd to your home:thumb::ROFLMAO:
And good luck with your search
Geo

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
and if Jim doesnt deliver a new one you could try typing the web address in to your search bar instead of using your fav list link.

you appear to have a link through ebay to the fun and that should get rid of it and produce a shiney new red motorhome.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Gillski,

That little orange motorhome is called a favicon and they do get mixed up some times. Its normally Firefox that gets them muddled, they normally come back home soon enough:Smile:

Glad you are enjoying the site, and welcome to the fun:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
and if Jim doesnt deliver a new one you could try typing the web address in to your search bar instead of using your fav list link.

you appear to have a link through ebay to the fun and that should get rid of it and produce a shiney new red motorhome.
Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!! where did you get a red one
Jim why aint I got a red one Jim!!!!!!!! Jim!!!!!!!!! Bryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaannnnnnnn:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
G

Gillski

Free Member
Feb 6, 2009
Middlesex
Funster No
Oops, now what I have I started. Mine was definitely orange. Have logged out, done a re-start, searched through google, picked a different link to the website and it's still Ebay! Will try again tomorrow.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back