My gob is well and truly smacked! (1 Viewer)

Oct 30, 2010
Suffolk or France or ........
Funster No
MH
A Class Carthago Chic
Exp
Since 2008
Two years ago, inspired by @KeithChesterfield and his super useful videos, I thought it might be useful if I tried adding to them.
I already had a dash cam which wasn't doing anything very useful most of the time, so why not put it to good use and help out our fellow motorhomers.
I had never tried editing videos or used YouTube so it was a bit of a learning process but was a fun thing to do during the winter when I could relive some of our trips.
Motorhome Moments, my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10cpU-dMK4oiXI75pINolA/videos has now passed the unbelievable total of well over 50,000 views and has over 200 subscribers.

I just can't get my head round how popular it is as I only expected to get a few views from the UK. It seems that most of the traffic comes from France.
I still have a load of footage that needs editing during the winter months so there will be more to come.

Many, many thanks to all who watch my very amateur attempts and I hope they are proving useful.

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
Yes, been one of your subscribers for a while now - great vids of the aires and some sites you visit and upload - keep it up (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back