LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
Sat parked up in Banff on the harbour, just enjoyed a lovely steak and haggis pie and tatties.
Relaxed with a glass of cheap French plonk and I hears a tap tap on the door,.... Some dodgy geezer asking to borrow my toilet..... Now that's never happened before.

Not bloody likely

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Sat parked up in Banff on the harbour, just enjoyed a lovely steak and haggis pie and tatties.
Relaxed with a glass of cheap French plonk and I hears a tap tap on the door,.... Some dodgy geezer asking to borrow my toilet..... Now that's never happened before.

Not bloody likely
Reckon he was trying to take the pi$$
:moon2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
There's another two vans here I seen him head over to one of those, there's a public toilet here but I'm guessing it must get locked but there's a big harbour wall I'm sure he can go behind

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007

Not bloody likely
Is the reason you refused him was because after the cheap French plonk, there wouldn't be much space left in the cassette? :dance2:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
There's another two vans here I seen him head over to one of those, there's a public toilet here but I'm guessing it must get locked but there's a big harbour wall I'm sure he can go behind
Hoping it's only a wee he needs!!!

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Perhaps he wanted to do a No 2? If another van turns up, he can ask the turd.

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Or nick your Rolex and 2 grand spenders
Gassing thread alert
images (1)_12.jpg

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
You should have got the cassette out and shown him the spout, then told him to aim carefully!

Feb 22, 2011
Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
I`ve sometimes wondered what I would do if stuck in one of these motorway closures and people came knocking to use the loo. Refuse with an excuse that the cassette is full, or allow them to use, knowing it might prompt others to come and ask ?????
So far it`s never happened but could at any time

OP
OP
Northernraider

Northernraider

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 30, 2017
On the sofa ....
Funster No
MH
Mobilvetta eurayacht
Exp
On and off since 95
I`ve sometimes wondered what I would do if stuck in one of these motorway closures and people came knocking to use the loo. Refuse with an excuse that the cassette is full, or allow them to use, knowing it might prompt others to come and ask ?????
I gave him a look of disgust and said sorry I don't think so

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!

2 nights before our return from France we stayed at Coucy le Chateau aire with all mod cons. We were leaving to spend the last night at Bergues aire before the tunnel.

Pete was adamant we didn't need to worry about the cassette which apparently was almost empty ....... nah it wasn't, so by the time 24 hours later when we were parked for a few hours an the slip road which joins the M25 to the M1, it was all but lapping into the bowl.

Funnily enough - that very thought crossed my mind, more than once!

Oh it's OK - Pete's just read this over my shoulder and says he wouldn't let anyone else use the loo anyway!

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
On a (serious) related note:

Is anyone not familiar with the method of recovery from an over-full cassette?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back