My first youtube video (Review of Ebay purchased drainage camera function and mods) (1 Viewer)

androidGB

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2001
I think the obvious comment will be that people will want to see the output of the camera.

Plus points nice clear video , with static camera not moving about all over the place like you see on a lot of others

Andrew

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I think the obvious comment will be that people will want to see the output of the camera.

Plus points nice clear video , with static camera not moving about all over the place like you see on a lot of others

Andrew
Thanks I posted the inside of the drain video on YT but it disappeared o_O Hopefully its back again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2016
Uk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2017
Very good. I only went to sleep three times!:xgrin::xgrin:
Seriously,I thought it was well done.Hope it makes you a utube millionaire! I wouldn’t know where to start.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Yes.. nice work.. as has been said it would have been good to see it in use and the images you get...
Andy.

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Yes.. nice work.. as has been said it would have been good to see it in use and the images you get...
Andy.
Unfortunately youtube keep deleting the actual footage, they clearly don't want you to see my soil system :xeek:

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Nice video. I have bought a very similar camera with the semi flexible cable. I got it for inspecting the inside of the sills on my van etc. Great little camera for £22 and connects to my 10" tablet to give a nice clear view.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Unfortunately youtube keep deleting the actual footage, they clearly don't want you to see my soil system :xeek:
Shame... but did the view take a bit of getting used to... in terms of scale and what you wereally actually looking at..
I got one of those little endoscope cameras that works with the phone screen.. I found it took a bit of getting used to as sometimes even things like a hair seemed so large...
Andy.

WSandME

Free Member
Aug 9, 2016
Wigan-ish
Funster No
MH
Hymer B660 Bestline
Exp
SInce 2006
Neat video.
I have a similar endoscope - pretty useless without a support. I used a length of plastic cabling conduit.
I'm thinking about scavenging a gooseneck tube from something like:

and threading it though that (hoping the actual camera fits inside the gooseneck).
Another thing I did was to clamp the camera to the business end of a selfie stick - used it to inspect under a car I was interested in buying ;)

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
Shame... but did the view take a bit of getting used to... in terms of scale and what you wereally actually looking at..
I got one of those little endoscope cameras that works with the phone screen.. I found it took a bit of getting used to as sometimes even things like a hair seemed so large...
Andy.
Yes, it's good close up but a bit fuzzy at a wider angle, but it's really the amount of light you can get into the pipe which is the critical factor. Maybe I have fooled the YT bots this time :xwink: I am not sure what the issue is as there is another video inside a drain like mine.

andy63

Free Member
Jan 19, 2014
south shields
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
since 1990
Yes, it's good close up but a bit fuzzy at a wider angle, but it's really the amount of light you can get into the pipe which is the critical factor. Maybe I have fooled the YT bots this time :xwink: I am not sure what the issue is as there is another video inside a drain like mine.

Just says it unavailable when I try and play it...
Thanks anyway for trying..
Andy

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005

That video gives..

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

Copyrighted Music by any chance?

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
That video gives..

This video has been removed for violating YouTube's Terms of Service.

Copyrighted Music by any chance?
No music, no idea why they have removed it, my drains had a bit of dishwasher debris in, but tame compared to the ones full of rats and sh@t, so I have complained :(

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
No music, no idea why they have removed it, my drains had a bit of dishwasher debris in, but tame compared to the ones full of rats and sh@t, so I have complained :(
You should have received a notice with the reason?

OP
OP
MR. FUSION
Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
You should have received a notice with the reason?
It just said there was a community violation, but the appeal link did not work, so maybe I try on my PC tomorrow.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back