My first post, (1 Viewer)

Jock Mcdee

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Fife Scotland
Funster No
Exp
2 year
Hi our name is John & Carol ,two kids 8 and 10 we would like to introduce ourselfs, we have a roller team 400 which we,v had for 1yr , we had caravans for yrs before hand and are not regreting moving to a motor home, we are looking forward to talking or even meet with other like minded people, Nice to meet you all,:thumb:

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi and welcome to fun , we too used to have a caravan and we changed to a motorhome about 3 yrs ago , we have no regrets what so ever .....
Now you have took the plunge and joined us when do you think you will be booking your 1st rally ? There is quiet a few of us going to the Newark show in March if you book before 31st Jan you can enjoy the weekend for £30 :Smile::Smile:

Look forward to seeing you on the rally field soon ...

Ash & Lynn :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

Jock Mcdee

Free Member
Jan 17, 2010
Fife Scotland
Funster No
Exp
2 year
My first post

Thanks guys for the welcome, we hope to be attending a few rallies this year but we are saving money as the kids want to go to florida to orlando, so will be saving the pennies,

i,m still trying to find my way about the site and how it all works ,::bigsmile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi and welcome

If you can make the Stratford upon Avon rally in may its a good one and during half term, its not expensive either xxxx

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
flyingwelcome

Welcome to the forum :Smile:
You don't ned to go to Florida - pack them into the Motorhome & scoot off to Disney Paris :Smile:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hi n Welcome
Were new to the site too. Our kids are a bit older though 13, 13, 15. and were X caravaner's too .
Once you realize how to use the site you'll wonder where the all time go's .
Bev

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi John & Carol, welcome to the fun:thumb:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
we are looking forward to talking or even meet with other like minded people, Nice to meet you all,:thumb:

It's a long way from the Kingdom of Fife to most of our meets. I can't quote numbers but there seems to be a lot of Scots in here, it's time we had a FUN meet north of the border. Nothing to it. Find a nice cheap site, next to a good food pub, and post a notice. It's not like you are short of good sites up there.

DESCO

Free Member
Mar 11, 2009
London
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
18 years +12 years tugging
Hiflyingwelcome

Welcome

I am also an ex tugger, though many years ago now, so you eventually saw the light also.

Our favourite area is Scotland all of it, we now do it for 6 weeks at a time twice a year.

Best of luck.

Dave :thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back