Free Member
May 1, 2015
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
30yrs +
Gorgeous van congratulations. I’m sure you will enjoy every mile in her and soon forget what you paid….worth every penny in Fun. Hope to read of your travels with your dog.
Aww, thanks! Murph hasn't been introduced to the new van yet - it's coming at the end of the week. She's a 17-year veteran of motorhoming and cycling - very retired now. I fear it all may be too much for her, but a few gentle, short trips to the Normandy coast will be OK. She may not be around for much longer, but who knows - she's a tough little mutt. The main reason for buying a big powderpuff of a van (to me anyway after so many micros) was to keep the old lady comfy and give her a bit more interior space to bump around in. She's not a cheap date. We shall see!

Nov 4, 2011
Uk
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Good choice, we have a 2001 B584, had it for 12 years.
We’ve got 100watt solar each side of the main roof light and I’ve changed all lights to led, strip lights I removed all tube and control gear and stick led 5050 strip to the inside of fitting.
We have also had the table modified to fold down and this gives a lot more space.

Jun 10, 2010
Shrewsbury (sometimes)
Funster No
MH
N&B Clou Liner MAN
Exp
Aww, thanks! Murph hasn't been introduced to the new van yet - it's coming at the end of the week. She's a 17-year veteran of motorhoming and cycling - very retired now. I fear it all may be too much for her, but a few gentle, short trips to the Normandy coast will be OK. She may not be around for much longer, but who knows - she's a tough little mutt. The main reason for buying a big powderpuff of a van (to me anyway after so many micros) was to keep the old lady comfy and give her a bit more interior space to bump around in. She's not a cheap date. We shall see!
Looks great, love the bar version. I think this the driveline with the option to change the top gear ratio? Have you had it on an autoroute yet? If its howling in top, get the ratio changed and remap will really help

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
YukonJac

YukonJac

Free Member
May 1, 2015
Normandy, France
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
30yrs +
Thanks for the info - no idea about the driveline? Much older gentleman sold it to me and hadn't used it much since he bought it because of poor health. Don't think he was very into the whole camping-car thing really! I'll test it out - no, didn't have it on the motorways ASAP.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back