Sep 15, 2012
Worksop
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt - I think!
Exp
Since 01/09/12
Mornings all,

Well, Madge is almost packed, and I'm off for my first 'proper' adventure for 2 weeks... only ever done long weekends before.
Starting off going up to Keilder Water, staying at Leaplish caravan park for 4 nights, then back down to Oldham to The Hawthorn nightstop for 1 night so my parents can visit, then down to north Wales to http://www.tyddynllwyn.com/ which is owned by my cousin - and I'd completely forgotten about it.!:Doh: Not seen her for about 15yrs, so will be nice to catch up.
Bit nervous about the possibility of Madge not making it, but hey... I have recovery sorted. :winky:
Will try and check in now and again, I took Jaw's recommendation and got the Ovivo dongle for the laptop, but not sure if I'll be too 'out of the way' for the signal.
Off to finish packing - so be good whilst I'm gone... don't do anything I wouldn't do... :ROFLMAO:

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
Good luck hope you enjoy motor homing as much as we do just remember that there is no hurry to get to your destination your on holiday and when thing just don’t go to plan brew up and chill have fun and relax enjoy
::bigsmile:riving2:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

flatpackchicken

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2010
BICESTER OXFORDSHIRE
Funster No
MH
A Class Frankia I8000
Exp
Since nov 2009
Hi Debbie, Good to see you are off on your maiden voyage, hope you have a great time and Madge behaves herself impeccably, Lets hope you may be able to come to the Lincoln show and meet the other funsters and 100,s of other motorhomers. But above all enjoy yourself, Regards Garry Flatpackchicken

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Bon voyage and good luck.

Perhaps your cousin might be interested in Funsters visiting - small discount to Funsters??

Best regards

Catherine

PS Love the dogs!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back