my brand spanking new, scarily clean MH. (1 Viewer)

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
I said the other day that we had bought a new chausson flash, no dents, scratches,bacon splashes or dog hair. I have never been house proud and am even worse in the MH. Steve said let's try and keep it like this:Eeek:. No pressure then.:getmecoat:

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
I said the other day that we had bought a new chausson flash, no dents, scratches,bacon splashes or dog hair. I have never been house proud and am even worse in the MH. Steve said let's try and keep it like this:Eeek:. No pressure then.:getmecoat:
It will last all of a weekend...... get a flat coat retriever in there and it'll be like home in no time. Just watch the wineglass/tail interaction;)

Enjoy the new van - it's a lovely feeling (y)

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
:rofl: Good luck, I felt the same when we got ours......

Lasted till we were away for the first time in the New Forest, peeing it down ALL week, wet muddy,sopping and that was just us, never mind the dogs and no awning cos of the wind, nowhere to dry anything.

We loved it:)

.......don't worry about it, take plenty of towels/throws

Congrats btw

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
We have a labrador and Beagle. They soon make it feel like you've been living in it for years!
But. As soon as we are home, I shampoo the carpets, hoover everything out, clean and polish the dash and other plastic trim. Wash the outside and clean and polish the wheels.
Just like new again!
Allan

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
We removed the carpets and put waterproof covers over all the seats plus dog blankets as well. Take them out when no dogs in the van. Going to get the thing reupholstered anyway......

Nov 10, 2012
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
Omg , my nightmare , I have OCD in the motorhome . Spick and span is the mantra . It does look like a bomb site at times but very quickly it's as good as new , inside and out.
Having said that, all our homes are different one mans meat is another's poison . :smiley:
What ever floats your boat , just enjoy .

Allanm

Free Member
Jun 30, 2013
Cotes d'armor, France
Funster No
MH
Burstner Harmony TI 736 G
Exp
Since 1987
Omg , my nightmare , I have OCD in the motorhome . Spick and span is the mantra . It does look like a bomb site at times but very quickly it's as good as new , inside and out.
Having said that, all our homes are different one mans meat is another's poison . :smiley:
What ever floats your boat , just enjoy .
Mrs A is like that, with 2 dogs ( one a golden labrador) and dark carpets, she feels compelled to hoover everyday while I shake/brush/hoover the dogs beds.

OP
OP
kcy

kcy

Free Member
Nov 7, 2013
east yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chausson flash
Exp
since 2012
We have a labrador and Beagle. They soon make it feel like you've been living in it for years!
But. As soon as we are home, I shampoo the carpets, hoover everything out, clean and polish the dash and other plastic trim. Wash the outside and clean and polish the wheels.
Just like new again!
Allan
REALLY!:eek:

Silver-Fox

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 5, 2014
Cheltenham Spa
Funster No
MH
Rapido
Exp
im a not so newbie
One thing i can recommend is a dog bag

It zips up and just leaves the dogs head outside and it dries the dog and keeps all the dirt inside

Made of toweling and works a treat

All i can recommend on the cleaning of the MH is get a cleaner in :LOL:

Reactions: kcy

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
One thing i can recommend is a dog bag

It zips up and just leaves the dogs head outside and it dries the dog and keeps all the dirt inside

Made of toweling and works a treat

All i can recommend on the cleaning of the MH is get a cleaner in :LOL:
Our dog hates it, though

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
It does look like a bomb site at times

Well I went into a fellow Brit holidaymakers moho this summer. There wasn't a surface in that van you could have put a wineglass or anything larger down on. I'd have struggled to find a place to fit me fag lighter, and the seats and 'French' bed were equally chocker. He'd said earlier that both of them had had to buy new phones as they'd both lost theirs - in the van!

I mean I'm not Mrs Tidy by any means - and they seemed lovely people - but I couldn't have stood it. I came back and told Pete he could NEVER call me untidy ever again. The chap we were actually parked next to said he knew where I'd been and why I said that ..... he'd been to the same van the evening before!

I really hope whoever it is isn't a Lurker on Fun ........

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back