Murvi Morello, for my solo adventures, opinions please? (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hi all.

Well, just got back from Shepley. I bought the van. Very pleased. Upholstery us red BTW, and in very good nick.

Picking it up next Monday, providing it goes through the mot on Thursday.

It only has a small gas bottle, which is located under the bathroom sink. However, it is only used for cooking, so if need be I will eat out a lot.!

I can't wait to pick it up and have a play.

Karen
As long as it's got the payload fit a refillable lpg tank underneath

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
So what was the story with the black roof???

OP
OP
MaidinDevon

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
So what was the story with the black roof???
Sorry Minxy they didn't know either. Apparently, they sold it to the latest owner a couple of years ago, and it was black then. He traded it in for an automatic, due to health issues. Only one service stamp missing from 2009. No receipts for past work though, so no idea what has been done.

Anyone fancy a jaunt up to Huddersfield on Monday? lol

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
Sorry Minxy they didn't know either. Apparently, they sold it to the latest owner a couple of years ago, and it was black then. He traded it in for an automatic, due to health issues. Only one service stamp missing from 2009. No receipts for past work though, so no idea what has been done.

Anyone fancy a jaunt up to Huddersfield on Monday? lol
Any butterflies yet? :)

OP
OP
MaidinDevon

MaidinDevon

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 23, 2011
Bromyard, Herefordshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Hymer B654
Exp
since 2010
Lots DBK. I am getting a train up to Shepley in the morning to collect her. Driving back to Bromyard solo, so hope she is easy to drive. I have to park her up and go off to work until Friday, so will not be able to explore fully until then.
I am confident that I will have lots of questions though, so look out next weekend!

What size gas bottle do you have? This one is the small camping gaz size, and as it lives under the bathroom sink, I doubt I can change it, unless I can fit a tank underneath. Do you think it will be an issue.

I have been thinking about bedding. Has anyone else considered the silk seeping bag liners, as an alternative to sheets? Easy to wash and dry, and usable with a duvet.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Aug 18, 2011
derbys
Funster No
MH
AUTOSLEEPER SYMBOL
Exp
since 2007.Tugger before since 1970
We put sleeping bag in a duvet cover which are light and easy to wash and dry,,good luck with your new van,,BUSBY:):)

May 19, 2014
Keynsham, Bristol, UK
Funster No
MH
Pilote
Exp
Since 2005
I suspect the black roof is a cheap respray forced by a factory paint flaw on Sevel coloured vehicles over a sustained period. I had to respray my 2005 Morello roof.

If the colour doesn't put you off check the quality of the silver paint on panel joints, etc.

Dave

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back