Newcastle under Lyme
Funster No
MH
Hymer B544 A Class
Exp
Since 2015
Hello, my name is Louis,

IMG_20201119_110204114.jpg

I like getting muddy on my walks but my Dad wants to buy one of these, I`m not so sure ?

Apparently mud sticks to my fur like sh1t to a blanket, or so I get told regularly.
Has anyone used one and found them ok ?

Woof Woof

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hi Louis, tell your dad to bugger off, it doesn't look like fun. A spray hose will do just as well for you.(y)PS: You look very handsome.

Aug 23, 2019
Shropshire, Market Drayton, UK
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache 634
Exp
since 2017
Hello, my name is Louis,

View attachment 442134

I like getting muddy on my walks but my Dad wants to buy one of these, I`m not so sure ?

Apparently mud sticks to my fur like sh1t to a blanket, or so I get told regularly.
Has anyone used one and found them ok ?

Woof Woof
Leave him to dry and brush him thoroughly. Works a treat for our 2 white dogs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Hey Louis, you might like this..What about the dry doggy blanket Amazon product ASIN B07L8W4GJ8

MicknMew have 2 of them that their dog maggie loves. Its worth a try, either that or get your mum/dad to teach you to go wash your paws in the water. (y)

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Hi Louis, speak to my fur kids. I don't waste money on brand names or gimmicks and have used a pump up portable shower in the back of my 4x4 for years with great success. Basically a garden sprayer with a trigger shower head. We used it 30+ years ago in trailer tents and camper vans using a waterproof toilet tent. Still works well when pressed into service

DBK

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 9, 2013
Plympton, Devon
Funster No
MH
PVC, Murvi Morocco
Exp
I've used a watering can on Charlie.

My concern with the sprayer is whether there would be enough flow to wash away the mud.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Shirls daughter is buying us the 5lt mud daddy as a Christmas gift... Sooner have a couple of bottles of JD honey but hey ho!...
After trying to wash the rolled in fox shit, even inside her lug-hole, a few days ago we can no longer get the dood in the bath so took her outside with a bucket of warm water but even that was a major battle... She so strong now its nigh-on impossible to bath her.

Just thinking, I have a ten liter pesticide spray bottle in the garage..... Same thing, different shape.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
I've used a watering can on Charlie.

My concern with the sprayer is whether there would be enough flow to wash away the mud.

Talking of Charlie..... Where are his blogs? :)

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Shirls daughter is buying us the 5lt mud daddy as a Christmas gift... Sooner have a couple of bottles of JD honey but hey ho!...
After trying to wash the rolled in fox shit, even inside her lug-hole, a few days ago we can no longer get the dood in the bath so took her outside with a bucket of warm water but even that was a major battle... She so strong now its nigh-on impossible to bath her.

:). John, are you describing trying to clean Shirl's daughter?

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid

Just thinking, I have a ten liter pesticide spray bottle in the garage..... Same thing, different shape.
I am certain that Shirl is not too happy with it either, but if she wants fox shit in her lug-hole, that's her choice

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back