siddle

Free Member
Jun 20, 2014
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
i would like to fit front and rear mud flaps to my new motorhome an elddis autoquest with a boxer cab, also any info on dirt skirts.

TerryL

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 5, 2010
North East
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
You can buy proper mudflaps for the front, either from your Fiat/Peugot/Citroen dealer or maybe on ebay. Easy enough to fit (make sure you fit them on the correct side) and are really good at keeping the cab and front section clean.

As for rear, because of the sheer number of different layouts, there doesn't seem to be a standard although I've read on another (!) forum in the past about people making their own up from ex-lorry mudflaps. No idea about dirt skirts - don't see them all that often.

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
Hi I fitted fiamma mud flaps on my elddis majestic fit realy nice and look good :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
S

siddle

Free Member
Jun 20, 2014
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
thanks for getting back to me, i will look at the suggestions. you would think they would come with them already fitted. anybody any info on making your own for the rear and how to fit them. thanks , siddle.

Jamwitt

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2012
Chandlersford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
4yrs
My elddis come with rear ones already fitted I'm surprised yours has not got them maybe they left them off:D

Oct 3, 2012
Hastings
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since Oct 2012
Search on eBay for rally mudflaps, and you get the large sqaure polyurethane sheets like fitted to the WRC rally cars, easy to cut to shape, I screwed mine to the inside edge of the metal inner wheel arch on the rear arches, assuming yours is the same, they look good

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back