LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
As a few of you will know after a lot of questions at the Stratford Show, Ed got me a Kindle for my wedding anniversary pressy (all he got was a new hard drive like Delwoods), now i had been given a few clues about this Kindle book of Mr Pussers, but I have to say I laughed out loud so often looked like a panda where the mascara had run, I nearly got my new toy confiscated.
Have to say anyone who has not read it and not got a kindle you can download a kindle for PC's and put it on there (Ed has done this) thank you Mr Pusser.::bigsmile:

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
Intrigued by this post, and interested in anything that can make me laugh, I had to go back and research Pusser's newbie thread (and a long one it was too) to find out what this was all about.

Thanks to Jim's original link to it I've now downloaded the book and look forward to a good read. Oh, and it's all in a good cause which makes it even better. :thumb:

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pussers-Progress-ebook/dp/B004LLIJ6G/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=A3TVV12T0I6NSM&qid=1309250291&sr=1-1"]Here[/ame]

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
As Pussers book has been written to raise money for Mesothelioma UK can I put the link of all the books that are raising money for the Charity
Link Removed
enjoy :Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Pusser

Free Member
Jun 18, 2011
Bucks
Funster No
MH
A week away
Exp
On and off 1981
As Pussers book has been written to raise money for Mesothelioma UK can I put the link of all the books that are raising money for the Charity
Link Removed
enjoy :Blush:

Hi Mavis oh lovely lady and wonder woman. Sorry I have not been in touch but since we last were in contact I have not been at all well neithter Heather either and add to that grieving of course for Amy aged just 32.

It is just because of health we have decided to get a motorhome, (well nearly a motorhome) so that if I do feel dickey I can stop and get my head down as can Missus when she gets a bad migraine which often happens with travel.

So now I do have another nearly a motorhome I have decided to exploit the lovely people on here and give the lovely people on MHF a rest from my ramblings although of course, when I did not have a motorhome, it was almost pointless logging in. I only renewed my membership so that I could thank everyone for the buying the book. I still have £50 coming to send to you but I may have to send the boy around to the chapee that ordered 10. Only joking, I can kill him myself.

I do hope things are going well for you and please email if you ever feel like it. I tend to piss people off so I don't get many which really suits my needs being to idle to have to reply.

Lots of love Mavis and also regards to Gerald, the publisher of the book and a good egg. XXXXXXXXX:man_in_love:

Mavis

Funster
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2007
Seasalter kent
Funster No
MH
Clubman
Exp
Hi Mavis oh lovely lady and wonder woman. Sorry I have not been in touch but since we last were in contact I have not been at all well neithter Heather either and add to that grieving of course for Amy aged just 32.

It is just because of health we have decided to get a motorhome, (well nearly a motorhome) so that if I do feel dickey I can stop and get my head down as can Missus when she gets a bad migraine which often happens with travel.

So now I do have another nearly a motorhome I have decided to exploit the lovely people on here and give the lovely people on MHF a rest from my ramblings although of course, when I did not have a motorhome, it was almost pointless logging in. I only renewed my membership so that I could thank everyone for the buying the book. I still have £50 coming to send to you but I may have to send the boy around to the chapee that ordered 10. Only joking, I can kill him myself.

I do hope things are going well for you and please email if you ever feel like it. I tend to piss people off so I don't get many which really suits my needs being to idle to have to reply.

Lots of love Mavis and also regards to Gerald, the publisher of the book and a good egg. XXXXXXXXX:man_in_love:
Hi Pusser so pleased you are on here so I will keep any eye on you ::bigsmile: I will email all about the trial Im trying to get in or its chemo and I hate Chemo only it will be 2nd line as the nasty is growing again.
Im in the middle of a second book to publish Xmas as so many people want me to write another and when the Doctors and Nurses of St barts say they are reading my book and learning so much from my blog its putting a big push on me to keep telling them the way it is with Meso.
I know the death of Amie has hit you and your family and send lots of hugs xx
Talk later sweetie and come on keep us laughing.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back