Mr Jingle Has Been Extradited... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Using a French designed humane trap Mr Jingle was captured. His love of cheese let him down. He ate all the cheese in one trap without mishap (operator error) but was caught in the second one. If only he hadn't been so greedy.

He has been released to start a new life elsewhere. :Smile:

Good morning Funsters everywhere.

JJ :Cool:

Attachments

• 290920122131.jpg
    290920122131.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 110
  • 290920122132.jpg
    290920122132.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
Mr Jingle Has Been extradited

morning jj and jim u guys are up early like mice looking for food.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Now we all see the light

It was the Big White Hunter element of JJ that attracted a pretty French bird

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Now we all see the light

It was the Big White Hunter element of JJ that attracted a pretty French bird

Or the thought of a different type of "Meat" in the FB`s..

:RollEyes:::bigsmile:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
"He has been released to start a new life elsewhere. "

Judging by the photos, you have the mouse in the fridge ! Protein for the winter months ? ::bigsmile:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Get a cat. Mine have left 10 under the motorhome since Monday. :Smile:

Ian

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Whilst trying to escape or get in:Eeek:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Well done, JJ.... ssoooooo pleased it was a humane catcher ..... you are both on my Christmas card list now... :Smile:

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Mr Jingle was not alone.

Just returned from Sesimbra and the Wagon shows evidence of more squatters.

I hadn't set the cunning capturing system correctly and another Jingle family member had scoffed all the cheese and got away.

Not to worry. He/she is now lulled into a false sense of security and I get him/her tonight.

Last edited:

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
Mr Jingle was not alone.

[HI]Not to worry. He/she is now lulled into a false sense of security and I get him/her tonight.
[/HI] JJ :Cool:

That's wot you think Mr JJ, we are ready for you ................

Broken Link Removed

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
JJ

You really ARE fighting a losing battle here unless you can find out where they are getting in and block it up.

I scoured Coventry for a humane trap and the first couple of times (a) Mickey was caught (chocolate buttons!) Pete carried the trap and it's contents half a mile to the nearest field to let him out.

We had an idea where the hole might be, knowing that any new holes we'd put through the wall were VERY well blocked - but as it involved un-installing rather a lot of base units which we'd really only just finished installing :Doh:the job had to wait until we could face it and we had enough time to do it.

We cried with laughter one night. Pete was washing up, I was standing to the right of him, drying. A golden streak appeared at the back of the work-surface from my right and ran along between where the sink unit top fits into the surface, and the wall. Got to the corner, inspected the bottom of the boiler, and came back to the sink where he scaled the mixer tap, ran along the horizontal part, sat down abruptly and started to clean his whiskers. About a foot away from Pete's face! I expect it was nice and warm there, on his bum.

We had this discussion. That went 'OK so we get these units out and fill the hole - but before we put them back we do want to be 100% sure there isn't still one or more in there, don't we? Dear.' So I said 'Well yes, of course. But don't ask me to ensure it.'

So he went and purchased a couple of Little Nippers. The deal was - HE dealt with them - setting and doing anything else that might need doing ..... and although I can't recall now if there were any left in the house, anyway - I went out for the rest of the day!

They then invaded to the garage a few years later by which time we had a nice new motorbike in there will the seat off hooked up to an Optimate or whatever we have. And we know they nest in such things which fills me with disgust - do any of us actually WANT to sit on summat a mouse has piddled on, let alone given birth? so I know the traps are regularly baited - and that some deaths have occurred.

A man has to do what a man has to do! A woman can just avoid it as long as she can.

OP
OP
JJ

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
Well...

Another of the Jingle family has fallen for the cunning of the French. :thumb:

This young Jingle got transported out of the Studio Complex and half a kilometre up the road (by Velo-Solex). They can really run fast can't they?

Have lived in the Wagon for over ten years and never had "asylum seekers" before. It must be because it is off the road waiting to be "become" Portuguese and thus not moving around so much...

Attachments

• Miss Jingle maybe.jpg
    Miss Jingle maybe.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 12

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
(snip)
Have lived in the Wagon for over ten years and never had "asylum seekers" before. It must be because it is off the road [HI]waiting to be "become" Portuguese[/HI] and thus not moving around so much...

I have a suspicion that, having seen two, you will see another three Jingles. These clever little creatures are Portuguese vetting officials in disguise - sort of M ice 5 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
Well...

Another of the Jingle family has fallen for the cunning of the French. :thumb:

This young Jingle got transported out of the Studio Complex and half a kilometre up the road (by Velo-Solex). They can really run fast can't they?

Have lived in the Wagon for over ten years and never had "asylum seekers" before. It must be because it is off the road waiting to be "become" Portuguese and thus not moving around so much...

its not a mice its a hamster::bigsmile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQJVd22ajXo&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Join us or log in to post a reply.