Free Member
Sep 19, 2016
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Imala 715
Exp
Hi all

Read a cpl of old posts on here but wondered if anyone has any further info.

Looking at getting a thermal cooker and Mr D has a special offer at the moment but still £120 so not cheap if it doesn't do what it says on the tin :)

Cheers

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
We bought one recently when someone on here advertised it before Xmas. Whilst I didn't think the food remained hot for as long as stated - maybe just too long in the pot, the food was well cooked and really welcomed after a cold day out. We will be functionally testing it over the next few weeks and hopefully it will be as good as it states but do far it has been good.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
I've always considered them to be exceptionally expensive for what they appear to do - a bit like paying £109 for a kettle :rolleyes:.
Perhaps I'm missing something obvious but can't see what these do to justify the price.
But then again, I have a soup maker (and love it) :whistle:

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
I've got one. Not been used for a while but now up for sale if interested including the cake tin which has never been used plus an extra lid for the rice pot. £50 + postage. PM if interested.

Denise

Hellski

Free Member
Mar 28, 2016
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto 76 LE
Exp
We love ours and wouldn't be without one, hot meal in bottom pot and rice pudding or bread & butter pudding for dessert in the top; lovely(y)

If the contents is found not to be hot enough (this happens when we've left it too long), we just place back on the hob to heat up to desired temp.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back