Movement Sensors Does Not Cost As Much As You Think (1 Viewer)

Adbt

Banned
May 19, 2015
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Bailey Approach 740 SE
Exp
5-6 years ago I reversed my Landcruiser straight over a little shiny silver sports car.

I still don't know how I did it.

I also got into a tight squeeze in Spain in the motorhome last year and if my wife hadn't shouted the back of my motorhome would have demolished an ancient church wall.

I found it quite a difference moving from a 7.5m van to an 8m van for some reason.

You make sure you watch out for those small sportscars !

See avatar !

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
This morning we popped back to the place who fitted our camper alarm and as we drew up outside to park in a bay at the side of the road where there was another car in the front. The driver of the front car then decided to reverse ... and reverse ... and keep reversing! I told hubby to beep which he did (for once he did as he was told!) and the car stopped immediately. Later whilst hubby was in the alarm shop the car driver came in, spotted Chris and apologised profusely for his mistake ... he'd checked twice before reversing but hadn't noticed us parking behind him and reversed without checking again - I assume he wasn't looking in his internal rear-view mirror but his door mirror and couldn't see us in that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
I can't like your post @MinxyGirl but it reminded me of a couple of incidents.... when I was a passenger on a bus in Perth a car pulled out right in front of the bus and got a bus in it's boot Car driver: "Didn't see you" Bus driver:"It's the size of a bus and bright red"..... Then a bus reversed into my sister's car "I always reverse here" said the bus driver.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back