Movement and little stools. (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
Coming from Narfook we talk a bit funny. If someone asks about your bowels, they will want to know if you play in a club. A lady told me once she needed a long poo. It turned out she wanted a church poo. Get it?

I've just purchased a little stool. The idea is that Sue transfers from the passenger seat to the stool and pulls herself along the van to the rear seats. Hopefully I shall be flushed with success as she pulls on the chain or in our case handles.

Dec 23, 2012
colchester
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
40 yrs
Had to smile reading your post, but seriously I am looking for a small stool for the van for just your purpose so could you let me know where you bought it please and does it work well? Thanking you.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Smallest one I could find, I think Toads use em

Grims-Dyke-toadstool-777x407.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Foxy1956
Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
Had to smile reading your post, but seriously I am looking for a small stool for the van for just your purpose so could you let me know where you bought it please and does it work well? Thanking you.
This does the job, sorry, photo did't come out. It's height adjustable. Unfortunately Sue was to vigorous and ended up on the floor, I'm sure it will work and only her pride was injured.

TRESKO Swivel Chair Office Stool Beauty Salon Stool Medical Stool Rollable Stool, Adjustable Height, with Wheels, 360 Degree Rotation, 10 cm

£19.99
Amazon.co.uk

Feb 22, 2014
Grantham
Funster No
MH
Rapido Le Randonneur
Exp
Since 2015
That’s the sort of stool my husband used to get around the van. It works well. Better without the carpet.

Oct 29, 2016
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
Motor Homing 5 years, caravan previously
If you need a lower one with a lower centre of gravity, try a skateboard, they seem very popular, I even saw a dog propelling itself once.;)
LES

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back